issues just need some suport

edited March 2011 in Single moms
So....I think my fiance/baby's father just walked out on me....what do I do from here

Comments

• Can u give us a little more info? What happened? How long have u been together? I've been there too but he's back now. There's lots of support available to single moms if he did
  • Agree... I'm sorry to hear he did that, but I would need to know a little more about your situation- living, financial, etc... in order to offer any useful advice. <3
  • If he didd just makee suree watever uu do uu dnt stress ot bundler upp ragee. Remember ur bby feels wat uu feel ndd uu wouldnn want himm to feel sadd or ne thingg right.? Thetes lots of support heree fromm all of usz. (:
  • Well ok so we been together for 5years now...and um now almost 4 months pregnant and it all started over me taking my cousin to a hair appt...den the argument just turned really stupid and he started telling me I dun listen to wat he says etc etc....so to make a long story short he told me to lose his number when I go into the delivery room and that this bastard baby wasn't his
  • That's something really small (it seems) to walk out over after so long. Remember he's going to be stressed out with the pregnancy too. Try giving him some time and space to clear his head. Then try talking it out. If he's still set on being gone, well, lots of women raise children on their own. I have no doubt you have the strength to hang in there. Lots of love your way
  • Thank u ladies for ur support I just felt like the argument was a minor issue
  • @mamamaid if a guy can call a child a bastard and SAy lose his number. Listen to him . LOSE IT !!! he is showing his true colors and they are shining oh so brightly . They have assistance programs for US SINGLE MOMS . & we can do it. Although im scared half to death because my SD walked out and said it wasnt his , Im doing this alone . So keep ur head up .
  • It's ok there are a lot of women who do it by there self just give him some time if not it his lost
  • Its like he was oh so happy at first now he just dun care it makes me feel bad too know he dun wanna be in his child's life
  • I'm sorry, I don't wanna get u down but my aunt once told me if man blows up over a little thing something was bothering him before.... if u want talk to him try and find out y but he did call if baby a mean name.... that would make me so angry I could never forget it. I'm sorry he was mean to u tho. Def don't deserve that...
  • I'm alone also but only u know him maybe if u guys talk he can tell what's really going on...good luck sweetie.