omg i cant wait =)

I made an appointment for april 6 for a ultrasound..to find out what im having!! I will be 14w6d and its costing me $25 cuz i just cant wait anymore its a 2d and as long as i kno wat it is im happy =)

Comments

• Can you tell that early what your having ?
    I had too wait till i was 21 weeks so they knew for defo and didn't get in wrong
  • Wow ur so lucky! The only place around here that does ultra sounds to find out the sex is gonna cost me 100! And my insurance won't pay for me to find out the sex so I'm gonna have to pay or wait till I have the baby and I can't do that lol so I'm gonna go in a week and 3 days then I will be 16 weeks :)
  • http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html
    I would still wait until your 20 week anatomy scan to buy things hun :)
  • oh i kno im not shopping anyway. I just want to know =) and yes out here in riverside ca there are places that do 4d at 14weeks guarenteed ...those are more so 15 weeks is further im pretty sure they can tell. If bt oh well..more pics for my album
  • :D never hurts to check it out!
  • I saw the site but they dnt show male compaired to female at 15w. Everywhere i read says you should tell then. Hopefully ill kno. Id hate to be told one thing and later on its the opposite
  • edited March 2011
    I didn't mean the site hun, I meant never hurts to check out your baby :) I just remember a lady on here last week that was told boy at 16 weeks and now found out its a girl, that's why I try to tell everyone to make sure at 20 weeks before they buy anything! :D
  • Oh yea that has also happened to my friend..most likely a couple weeks later my doc will issue me one so i want to make sure they stay consistant till the end. My friend was told a girl up until 33 weeks!