okward dreams maybe realistic

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
i dreamnt that my bf cheated on me with my sister maybe its in my head but sometimes i can see it in his eyes maybe hers....maybe its my hormones making me crazy but o well we broke up anyway....

Comments

• O ya somettimes its ur head bt u never knoe
  • I had a fucked up dream that was way too vivid. There was an underground compound where they kept women and girls age 16 to 26 and kept them pregnant so they could sell the babies as unwanted babies set up for adoption. And there was a pedophile dude there and... well. I'll stop while I'm ahead. But I felt the stuff that happened in the dream.
  • I think I should lay off the Law & Order SVU for a while.
  • I have had a couple of crazy dreams while pregnant; Both were during my first pregnancy.

The first: I dreamt my husband and I had gone to a party. He and my best friend started making out and having sex right in front of me! I was too pregnant and fat to get up and leave. It was pissed at both of them for a week! I am not joking... It was too real and I was too damn hormonal to even speak to them during that time.

The second: I dreamt that there was a knock at the door, and when I reached the door these guys kicked it in and held me down while one of them cut my baby out of me. The stole her to sell her on the black market.

Crazy dreams.... Both of them felt very real. The mind is a very powerful thing!
  • Bahahahahaha sooo funny, sorry! i know its really not but being prego gives you the crazy crazy realistc dreams!! I watch bones and csi a lot, So I find the law n order comment hilarious!
    the other night i dreamed i was kidnapped and he was trying to rape me.. and even though i could get away i didnt because he had two other kids and i was trying to save them! but they were never in the same place long enough! It sucks when you feel it all like its real though. I wake up and feel gross for days after. i try not to even think about them.

If its really bothering you have you tried talking with your sis? she may be willing to come clean if its true. Or may be able to ease your mind..? Sorry you guys broke up, thats a hard one. But if he was the kind of guy to do something like that you got the best part of him and are better off. There are still some great guys out there. Sometimes takes the hard times to find them! Good luck.
  • Thanks you guys
  • With this pregnancy I've had dreams that I have the baby but then she dies right after. I hate it when I dream about that if feels real!! I also get worried & hope it never happens!!