bleeding!!

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I am "spotting" I think! Here's my situation... I don't have insurance so I can't get to a doctor.... I've been to the emergency room in everything was fine.. I'm only 7 weeks pregnant... this is my first pregnancy!!! I have no idea what's going on... and I'm scared!!! Anyone ever bleed??

Comments

• Hi meg. Actually that exact thing happened to me but im 18wks. Ive been on bed rest. Going to dr today. Good luck
  • How long did it last? I just don't know what's normal and what isn't...thanks
  • That happened to me at 7 weeks it was just the baby implanting in the womb !...
  • What happens if its off and on for two weeks?
  • Mine was one day. I also passed a clog size of an egg went to ER baby and cervix ok. Bed rest.. will see what dr tells me today.
  • I had spotting on and off for about 2 wks, iy can be normal, I have 3 other children and 2 outya 3 involved spotting. 1 was the whole first trimester, so just relax and think positive :). You will be enjoying ur bby in no time,
  • I spotted a lil amount. My doctor asked if I had sex within 24 hours. She said its very common to break a small blood vessel on your cervix during sex. Common and harmless
  • Betty.good luck! And thanks everyone for easing my mind!
  • Dr put me on medical leave for another 2wks!!
  • :( hope things get better... I haven't seen a doctor so Idk what's going on...
  • Idk where you live but most states have a medical plan for a pregnant woman and the baby! It pays for everything and will most likely back past appointments while u were pregnant. Good luck I hope all is ok for u.