just a little helpful info for new moms to be

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I've been commenting on a lot of women's discussions and telling them about the book what to expect when expecting it is an awesome book talks about everything under the sun it also has a free app. It helped me through my first pregnancy and I'm reading it again with this one anyone who takes this advice I hope you enjoy it!!! Good luck to everyone!!

Comments

• I love that book its amazing I read it all the time and my fiance reads it to I didn't know there was an app for it tho what's the app like?
  • I have the app for whattoexpect... the app info is better than this app, but the forums on this app are better.
    I downloaded 3 apps as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Each have their pros and cons.

My bf is taking me to buy What To Expect today and to look at other baby books including baby name books :)
  • I kept that book next to my bed for my first pregnancy! Lol
  • They also have what to expect for fathers as well it helped my man understand a lot and kandc1015 I agree with ashes about the apps.
  • Check the library for baby name books! I always feel like its such a waste to buy them. Gotta go buy a new what to expect!