edited July 2015 in Second pregnancy

Comments

• I have!!! My first was heartburn from before I knew I was pregnant, only threw up one or twice, was gassy. This one I throw up all the time, no heartburn, no gas, but super bad mood swings!! My first I craved taco bell, this one its cucumbers and tomatoes with salt and lemon lol. I think its so weird how different pregnancys can be! What's your biggest difference?
  • edited July 2015
  • Me too! My first was the best pregnancy ever!!! Never got sick or any of the bad stuff. This one I am Moody all the time and either nauseous or getting sick all the time. Totally different experiences!
  • I stayed sick for 13 weeks with my first and gained 85 pounds. This time I'm 17 weeks, might have been sick twice and have only gained 7 lbs.( somebody knock on wood for me)
  • All 5 of my preg have been very different they only have one common factor nausea, lol
  • My first I was sick all the time during the first 2 trimesters...worked at a deli and had to quit bc the smell of cheese would send me to the bathroom and then they'd send me home and I was tired but funtional...and my allergies weren't too bad...and ....and I gained weight everywhere but didn't look pregnant til about 6 months when a small belly started. This one? Oh god! Barely ever sick at all...and had a belly almost from month 2 (as soon as we found out you could tell) always tired and can hardly function bc of it...but can never sleep which makes it worse...I've had allergic reactions to god knows what that have sent me to the hospital actually... and this lil boy is sooooooooo overly active I don't remeber my daughter moving so much especially 3 days over due as I am....ugh....
  • My first one was pretty easy! This one I've been way more sick! Plus I, of course, showed earlier...
  • edited April 2011
    Your lucky! My first 2 were easy as pie and now my third and last I think I'm dieing I've been so sick crazy! :0&
  • im have more mood swings this time around . i wasnt as bad the first time but this time i want to kill everybody . its horrible .
  • I'm opposite too!
  • First one was a breeze w/heartburn being the only issue, this one so far no heartburn, been very gassy, constipated, moody as hell!! Its crazy!
  • With my first I had nausea in the first trimester. I had horrible heartburn as well. My second pregnancy I had really bad migraines and severe back pain. With this pregnancy I'm not having any symptoms at all
  • With my first I never had any symptoms at all.. with this pregnancy I was sick 1st 17 weeks was almost put in the hospital lost alot of weight have heart burn like crazy alway want to sleep.
    My first is a girl and this one is a girl
  • With my first I didn't find out I was pregnant til I was 3 months along. I didn't really have morning sickness. I used to smoke and quit with my first so I would hack up stuff ( gross I know) that made me sick! That's about it. But this time I'm only 7 weeks and I'm in and out of the bathroom all day! I'm Moody as can be I hate being touched and I feel like I could sleep til my DD!
  • Oh my gooosh yes mine are diffrent. With my first I had heartburn and slight nausia an hour at night and thats it. I craved citrus. This one, I cant sleep, Nausiated ALL the time. Food groses me out, like most if not all of it. All of the foods I used to love make me gag :(. Im Gassy as all get up. And with this one I have a subcorianic hemorage and om on couch rest for a couple weeks and im only 7.5 weeks along lol. Oh and with this one I am already showing where as I didnt show or grow till 3 months along.
  • This pregnancy (my second) is much easier then my first.
  • My first two were great, but this time around things are so different no energy, cant sleep, food tastes funny, mood swings, crying, pelvic pains god help me theres so much more but cant even type all of it lol but at the end of all this it would have been worth it
  • With my son, I gained like 65 pounds, had massive heartburn, and that was about it. Everything else was awesome!

With this one (a girl), I was nauseated and vomiting, lost weight because of it, spotted pretty much my entire first trimester, was deemed high risk at about 23 weeks, my nausea has come back with a vengance, I am beyond exhausted, I have had a ton of issues thus far, and am on bed rest. I am 34 weeks right now.

Needless to say, my pregnancies are completely opposite of each other lol.
  • With my first i was sick the whole first trimester, lost 10lbs. I also had horrile heart burn but i did have tons of energy. With this one no sickness, very little heartburn so far and i'm always exhausted. I was convinced I'd have a girl this time since it was so different, but definatly another boy =)
  • My first was great. This one has me sick and really tired.
  • My first was so easy had no nausea at all no bad symptoms just had major cravings and not great ones either all I craved badly my whole first preg. Was fast food and junk food I did gain 45lbs. I just looked chubbier the first months not exactly a bump til 4 months This second preg. Is wayyyy different I'm6 wks and showing already a small baby bump I can't eat anything without it making me sick all food I loved I now hate even cake all I crave badly now is veggies fruit soup and water I have bad nausea I'm exhausted and have bad mood swings I get irritated and annoyed easily so opposite
  • With my 1st pregnancy it was all good this crap I'm goin through is horrible!
  • My first pregnancy was so breezy. It was wonderful & I gained almost 80 pounds with no nausea.. With my new pregnancy its all the opposite. I'm now 15 weeks & have felt sick the whole time, bad mood swings, & very gassy. It's so crazy how every pregnancy is different. My first was a boy so now we're hoping for a girl.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • With my first I didn't know til.I was 2 months. I stayed sick,and couldn't hardly eat...that was wayy easier than this one. I am 7 weeks now and with this one I am sick on and off, boobs hurt and stay hungry my husband and I say this ones a boy lol just because its soo much different.