should the bd be at the baby shower?

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
I think it'd be nice for people to congratulate us both and both share the experience what do you guys think?

Comments

• Yeah he should !!
    Its nicer and you would feel more happy kuz he will be there :)
  • Mines will be there!! I think he's more excited then me...lol
  • I want mine there. My brother was at his and i dont like to be put on the spot either. Ill alteast have someone else to cower behind haha
  • That's what im thinkin some people are saying otherwise that its a women's thing but i think it'd be special.
  • I think its a great idea I'm Latino and this is a party for us so have fun and invite the guys they can have fun to
  • My bf said no way and I'm so nervous because his family is thrown me one to and I've never met any of them!
  • I would rather mine not be there, so my friends and I can have some quality girl time!
  • If its going to be a coed baby shower then yes he should definitely be there but if its not just think of it as a all womens day. But if he feels comfortable being there with a whole bunch of women then sure why not. It could go anyway. I would love to have a coed baby shower but my husband will be deployed so if he can't be there don't really want any other man there either
  • Well its mostly gonna be my family and my friends his parents feel our baby is an embarassment because its out of wedlock and don't consider us grown (im 20 and fiances 25)
  • Id say if he wants to why not. It's his baby too. It's not like its a bridal shower and for the girls. It's for the baby right!
  • Yeah my bd was there with our first baby shower, I enjoyed having him there to help me open presents, see what people bought and thank everyone! He must have been nervous too, the girls from work organised it and he had never met most of them but he was great!
  • My bd will be at mine TODAY only because his family is going and they speak little to no English
    plus his sis and I don't get along and she invited her bf im a lil irrated by that but she did it on purpose it's really childish but im excited:) for the baby shower
  • It might sound bad but i really hope his mother and sister in law dont come theyve tried to ruin our life an our excitement for our son which is my first and his second but he doesn't see his daughter his b.m is a biotch
  • I am pregnant with my fourth and my husband game to all my showers so far my mother has had most of mine and she just invites all the guys too.
  • Sorry came
  • My husband was at mine for our daughter. This time were doing a co-ed cookout/shower.
  • Mine will I want him there for everything this our first together :)
  • edited March 2011
    I had a co-ed baby shower that way he could be there and not feel left out and played games with him like a balloon under his shirt and you stand next to him and they have to guess how much is baby (balloon) weighs and the number will be on the balloon when he pulls it out of his shirt and also I had Guy family members that didnt have girls but wanted to be there so it was perfect
  • If it were me personally I would say no just because my bd doesn't like my bffs and my bffs hate my bd lol so there will be drama and tension but if he gets along eith everyone and if he wants to go let him be a part if it :)
  • My BD will not be at my baby shower. Even though its his aunt throwing it at his moms house it will be girls only. He is actually going to do his own thing that day, watch sports and drink beer. Good to me! He will show up at the end to help me load up all the gifts but besides that... no boys allowed. Except the one in my tummy
  • yeah deff..we r havin a co-ed shower too
  • I'm having two both co-ed