how can you explain to your little ones thats there's a baby on the way?

edited January 2011 in September 2011
I need help. How can yo explain to your daughter (6 years old that you are pregnant? Once you are not with her father its from my new relationship.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Douse your partner live w you? How good is the relationship between your man and your little girl?
  • Well not really living with us but most all the times his around us and the relationship between him and my daughter its OK.I said its OK because my daughter its really shy and she is a little bit Mmmm we can call it jellies because she don't want that my boyfriend huge me or things like that.and the reason why its because its hard for them to understand that between her dad and I there's no more going backs.
  • Ok, I understand were your coming from my son was the same way, I think the best way is to include her in everything but don't force her shell come around mommy. And daddy will be friends but now she's going to have a baby and mommy is going to need a lot of helpfrom future big sister
  • Thanks for all your help Marina I will try to explain that to my daughter. I hope everything came up right