Whos gonna b n the rm wit u?

edited March 2011 in Giving birth
I believe that it shud jus b me n mi bd in the rm for our moment bt mayb mi mom n his mom.

Comments

• I will have me hubby and my mom there
  • With my first it was hubby my mom and his step mom. The second on it was just hubby and my mom. The third was the same. This time it will be the same too. You get anymore it gets to much on you. That was my feeling. That way to the doctor and nurses have room to work
  • I choosing to be by myself! No will be there.
  • Its my first n I think I just want my bf n my mom
  • @mommyof3tobe I was thinking the same. Guess its jus gonna b me nd my mom nd one of my bffs since the alleged bd don't think its his
  • Its just gonna be me n hubby :).. my mom n bd were there for my first but I made my mom, she didn't want to bc she hates to see me in pain. So I'm not gonna make her this time lol
  • I personally just want my bd in the room with me but my mom and his mom are already making plans to be there...so idk. Idk if it would be too selfish just to have neither one of them in there. Opinions?
  • Husband mama sis and maybe my oldest son don't know yet
  • I'm only gonna my fiancée n my mom
  • I just want me my husband and mom in there. But my husband is kinda forcing me to allow his mom, which is going to make me really uncomfortable :(
  • I have only allowed my husband to be in the room with me both times, and it will be the same next time! That way nobody gets their feelings hurt, and there are fewer people in the way.
  • @ mommy2be9111. I don't think it's selfish its ur body!! They can see the baby afterwards.
  • im having a csection and can only have one person and that will be my husband.
  • My husband and mom. If i had a c section i would take my husband.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommy2b9111.. you can ask the nurse to kick everyone but the daddy outta the room ;)
  • I'm thinking just my bd, my mom toi if she wants. That's it
  • With my first it was just my hubby this time will be the same. I'm having a c-section and I have even told my hubby not to tell his dad the date andc tell him after baby is here as during my first he wouldn't stop calling the delivery ward for 2 days did everyones head in.
  • well the bd of course and i also want my mom in there but i never thought of asking his mom to be in there not a bad idea but i think more then two or three is just too much
  • My first one I had my mom and three of my sisters and my moms best friend which is like a second mom. This time it will be my boyfriend and my mom probably 2 of my sisters. I told my bf that his mom could be there and he said its not fair for his mom to be there and not his dad. But I don't feel comfortable with his dad in the room. He can wait outside and come in after my legs are closed.
  • During the actual birth with my first it was my hubby, my mom and his mom. This time will be my hubby and my mom.
  • @mommy_2_b_9_1_11 yea im in the same boat thats why I wnted advices. I jus wnt mi bd bt his mom wnts to b thur, mi mom, and his sister it jus so much. I jus really dnt kno.
  • Im gonna have my bd, mom, and his mom. Only cause im really close to his mom.
  • I have 5 sisters and a mother in law which was the first grandbaby for her and no one but me and my hubby was in the room. Of course all of them were upset because it was my first but they respected mine and my husbands decision and waited outside the room. Of course family is always gonna be sour any way you do it but they always respect your wishes besides what else can they do avoid you forever cuz they didn't get to see you give birth. Me and my husband decided that this is our family that we are starting this is our special moment and it is not selfish to keep it from anyone. Besides who wants to be smothered by family when your in soo much misery I tell ya it just makes it worse lol!
  • I think it will be my hubby and two older sisters...my mom doesnt want to be there because it makes her uncomfortable, but she is going to stay with me after the baby comes to help out and cook meals.
  • Its going to be my boyfriend, mom and older sister. I was there when my sister had her second child too. Its a bonding experience. If I have to have another csection it'll just be my boyfriend.
  • Just my husband and I lol everyone else can wait!!, we think its something we should share just the 2 of us...:)
  • Just me, hubby and my midwife :-)
  • I want my mommy in there lol I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want/need her support and definitely the bd he wants it to be just us cause he thinks it'll be awkward lol I'm thinking the baby will come out of me why would you feel awkward? Lol
  • Jus me n my husband same as the first time.my husband wouldnt hav bn able to b himself otherwise x