when we you all start buying stuff for the baby?

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I wanna start now! But hubby thinks its to early.

Comments

• Ill be 26 weeks tomorrow. Im buying a house and moving in about a month. Im waiting till I move. I feel like its kinda late to start but I don't wana buy stuff and then have to move it.
  • I started w neutral clothes early. And wipes cloths etc. But I am researching prices on big things now. Want to buy but want to get gender safe items. I can't wait. I am 17 weeks...
  • I'm waiting until I find out the gender.
  • Im 29weeks/4days & I startd shoppn wen I found out da sex n I waz lik 20-22weeks if im not mistaken.
  • I'm waiting until the last few months
  • Waiting until we find out the sex.
  • Im preg wit #5 I always start picking out gender neutral clothes,socks,towels,wash clothes,bottles,toiletries before I find out the sex.if u want more babies u can buy gender neutral tub,bassinet,bedding,bouncy seat,swing,high chair etc.Its never to early to buy diapers and wipes.I hold off on formula bc u never know what baby will respond best to.I find out the gender usually at 20wks then I go crazy buying all the clothes,lol.im 21wks n I find out gender 2mrw.I can't wait!!!
  • I'm buying little things now, like diapers. I want to buy a crib and dresser, but my husband won't let me yet. I'm 12 weeks. I already have a daughter, so if this is a girl we don't need much. If it's a boy, we just need clothes, crib and dresser.
  • I started buying neutral items around wk 12. But now I'm 20wk and shopping for girl stuff. Today I bought a crib for $54 in Sears!!!!!
  • I'm 9 weeks, got my first gift... a piggy bank with a few dollars from my Aunt & Uncle... I used to baby sit their kids... I haven't bought anything yet... I feel its too early for me...
  • I started as soon as I found out i was having a boy..so right at 17.5 weeks... and now I can't stop... ahhhhhh!!!!
  • i started last june n fell preg in jan
  • I'm on week 15 and I bought stuff before I was pregnant. I have bottles and clothes such as oneses and socks. I also have a baby health kit, bottle warmer and pacifiers lol.
  • Im 9weeks. already my dad bought me my crib baby changer and stroller he still wants to buy more stuff im not gona say no lol. I havent bought nothing just story books when he or she is here
  • Ild be buying lil bits now if I was allowed and I'm only ttc best time is when u feel ready hun everyones diff and some people think u should wait etc and some even wait untill babys born I was 17 when had my lil girl and for me I felt I had to be ashamed of my pregnancy so couldent buy what I wanted so that's why now I'm ttc I want to spend and get bits so I can enjoy the pregnancy and buy what I want when I want hehe xx
  • I say when you have the money, go ahead and start buying!! When my husband and I got our tax check back I went ahead and bought the crib, changing table, bassinet, monitors, and one of those diaper thingys for poopy diapers. I was only like 8 weeks then but so glad I already bought it! That stuff is expensive and I don't know how id be able to pay for it now if I didn't buy it when I did. Everything else im waiting til I find out the gender. Im 12 weeks and 4 days today and due october 12th. Mine and my husbands anniversary! Goodluck to all you mommas!
  • Im 12 weeks and I want to start buying stuff but I feel its a lil too early. I will prpbably start around 25 weeks.
  • Im 14wks 1day and have purchased two five oz bottles and all white onesies so far and already starting my registries not going to buy clothing until i find out what im having but diapers and small items are what im purchasing
  • Dang, I am hella behind lol. I just barely bought a carseat/stroller combo yesterday lol. I was waiting to see what I got for my baby shower in 2 weeks, but I am beyond anxious so I bought that.

BTW, I am 34 weeks today! :D
  • I'm already shopping at 13 weeks lol but I know what I'm having
  • I've started with big stuff like crib and stuff like that so far. I'm not buying anything major until after we find out sex of baby which I'm hoping is may 3rd.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bought my pushchair when I was 11 weeks ... As it was rrp at $ 595 and got it for $ 200. I would never ever see it at that price ever again... So had to get it. But that's all I am getting as I got loads from my daughter.
  • edited April 2011
    We got our basic baby needs BEFORE I was 30weeks now am ready for baby yup..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My mom keeps tellin me to not get anything til the 7th month. but she did aggree on buying a bib of "my first halloween" (im due oct 23) but thts all i have for now. but i do look for prices to noe how much i'll need. Ima start my registry around my 5th mnth. to edit n stuff