sex...

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I have totally gone of sex since finding out I'm pregnant now im 35 weeks gone and sex is still a no no... Anyone got any tips on how I can higher my sex drive for my boyfriends sake. Xx

Comments

• I have the same problem but I'm only 7 weeks...wish I could help you!!!
  • Why would you take sex away? Your not hurting the baby whats so ever.
    And trust me pregnant sex is probably the best
  • Alexlovesbaby: I just can't let myself enjoy it...Idk why! Maybe just nerves
  • Maybe u can try something romantic like candles and music maybe it will get you in the mood
  • Pregnant sex is amazing! Its so much better.
  • I agree its the best u will think ya man duin sum diff everytime
  • I'm in agreement. Not only is preg sex the best. Your poor boyfriend is prob going crazy! And its good for you. Natural stress reliever, and sperm is a natural stimulant for labor. Plus your really not gonna be up to anything for a few weeks after at least. So if you love your man is say make some real effort before the patience runs out ! Lol. Sounds like maybe you need to figure out why its bothering you so much. The baby won't know what's going on. Only that suddenly every thing is happy.
  • I'm in my 8 th pregnancy week . And I love sex !! I honestly want it more often than my husband lol its sad but true . Lol sometimes I feel like I'm the man here lol but its still every night or every other night so I am happy and loving it
  • I no she can't feel us having sex, its just the thought... I'm going to try the candles & romantic music & see if cuddles & kisses helps to get me in the mood. Xx
  • I'm 16 weeks and I wish I could find things to keep my mind off sex. :)
  • Agreed, I want it more than my boyfriend & that's plain crazy lol. I hope this doesn't last & cause me to get pregnant directly after this baby is born. Although my sex drive was already fairly high, this is outrageous & amazing hah.
  • I feel like me and my bf switched roles. He don't wanna do it often and I feel like a predator. Lol. I hope this slows down soon.