anyone elese have this problem.

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So my whole pregnancy I've found it hard to eat but the past week I can't eat at all, everything sounds bad and I can't force feed my self anymore. Any ideas, what can I do?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just read another thread someone suggested to her vitamin FB.sometimes the search button on here isn't the best but u might find some good options on here.none worked for me I just had to wait it out,most important though take your prenatal vitamin everyday try to eat it with something...anything and keep drinking alot of water.im sry your sick I know your pain,good luck %%-
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate hello I saw u suggest a vitamin to someone a min ago on another thread do u think that would help her?I wrote it in my comment but it was spelled wrong bc my phone
  • Thanks I just hit 29 weeks I've been having trouble eating this whole pregnancy I resorted to force feeding my self but now that just makes me sick
  • Im 21wks and still sick.my last preg #4 was the same way I was sick the whole time.I only gained 20lbs and he was 10lbs and is very healthy.I lived on saltines the last preg and this preg couldn't eat them at all.now im basically eatin only when I crave something and have to run out right away to get it if I don't have it and pray that by the time I can get to it I still want it and I've been eating alot of plain rice and mashed potaotespotatoes which I hate bc I like mine with butter but im trying,lol.
  • Oh and I've lost weight so far this preg.how r u?gaining?loseing?is your dr worried at all?
  • I'm the same. I keep a bag of walnuts with me at all times. Its got protein, its dry, and filling. Keep taking those prenatals.
  • Same here if I don't eat what I crave like right then then I can't eat anything. I'm so worried I'm not eating enough for this little guy this my first pregnancy I'm just lost as to what to do.
  • I found mashed potatoes the only thing I could eat sometimes. Can you do juices?

Have you talked to your dr?
  • A friend suggested protein to me too.it didn't work for me but it worked for her.my hubby bought me special k chocolate protein shakes they were very yummy but didn't work.u should definetly try it.Walmart sells them $5 for a pack of 4.
  • My weights been ok I've gained 16 lbs so far my doc doesent seem worried so I might just be being worried over nothing but all I've heard about pregnancy is your always hungery and eat a lot but I'm lucky if I can have a bowl of cerial at 6 am and then another that night
  • I have the same problem. My husband tells me I'm going to starve the baby. But now I have to force myself to eat 6 times a day cuse I have gestational diabetes. Nothing at all sounds good to eat. I hate mealtime. Maybe I will try the nut thing. I eat about the same thing everyday now. Toast, oranges, yogurt, tea, water, and something for lunch and dinner.
  • That's great though at least your gaining.
  • Ya I am glad about that I don't know how but yay for gaining lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.