anyone else crave ice

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
This is my second baby and I craved it with my first too

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't lol I want ice all the time
  • edited March 2011
  • Have you had your iron checked? It's a sign of iron deficiency. I had that with last pregnancy and I ended up having a bleed and needed a blood transfusion. Not saying yours is that serious lol wouldn't be bad idea to get it checked though. Good luck!
  • I crave water but my sister craved ice
  • craving n chewing on ice is a sign of iron deficiency. I used to do it all the time. now I have to take iron pills everyday
  • No I'm not sure if I had it checked but I craved it with my last baby I ate bowls of it and I was never told anything like that ill have to talk to my doctor
  • I crave ice.... started out with low iron and it got better on its own but I still have craving.... I'm about Tu chomp on some before bed
  • Lol I'm eating some right now as we speak
  • @rihannamom11 I was the same way..couldn't get enough ice...i didn't know it was a sign until after the fact. I would check to be sure you don't need iron pills to be safe :-)
  • Thanks a lot I'm def gonna ask my doctor at my next appointment! !! I would have never known
  • Neither did I! lol good luck!. I loved the softer crushed ice lol I would take a bowl with me in the tub and munch away :-)
  • I crave iced water.
  • I just sarted craving ice 32 weeks prego... I made my hubby g all over town to find crushed ice... I love it...