edited November 2014 in Pregnant

Comments

• So not nice...i hope he got up and got the bottle after all. My husband would be begging for forgiveness after that wise ass comment
  • Omg I would have went crazy!!
  • Yeah.... I would have lost it. My husbanf knows better than to say something crappy like that to me. It usually takes one hormonal blow up for him to remember....
  • Ur not fat 135 is liiking good still..girl u remember that when he want some at nite..i would be like no remember im fat...n yes he is jus sayin that to be mean my babydaddy says it to me to sometimes n he learned to.stop cuz i can say mean things bk but he said he says it cuz am always like do i look fat now...so he knw it will piss me off
  • edited November 2014
  • wow harsh. n yea I would not have said that to my girl. also learned to not mention the hormone mood swings. just let it go. good luck w ur hubby. I know my girl woulda been pissed. note to self: get up n get things when she asks. n dont call her fat.
  • .men are jerks sometimes. U are definately not fat if ur only 135lbs . Don't let it bother you.
  • Wat a jerk! I would have slapped him!
  • I would of went off. With my hormones I've had to do that count to ten crap...ugh hormones. But I wish I was 135
  • My hubby only called me "fleshy" once. He found himself sleeping on the couch and day old coffee in the morning and no pancakes Bacon,eggs or hashbrowns. He came home with a sign that said. " I called my pregnant. wife fat. I am an ass." He even posted the picture on his Facebook. Profile. Page.
    Your man is an ass Hon, that all there is to it. I left 135 pound 4 weeks ago now I am 166. Wish I was still 135.
  • I wish I was 135...without being prego...hell I started wear maternity work pants when I was 10 weeks...my husband started laughing and said "don't blame it on the baby u are only 10 weeks!" If that isn't a gentle way of saying ur getting fat!
  • I would whip his ass. Personally.

I would probably get carried away with my anger, actually. I'd stop cooking, cleaning, and I sure as shit wouldn't get anything for him. I would only wash my own laundry. And I wouldnt talk to him. And lord help him if he complained. I've been spiteful lately.