Sex dreams about Doctor

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Last night I had the best sex dream ever, starring my doctor! I know him on a personal level also, not just as my doctor. In the dream his wife caught us and I kept calling her Phoebe, but her name is Laura. I can't even believe I would dream something like this, my doctor is 19 years older than me. It's embarrassing because I have an appointment today and I feel awkward already like it really happened. Anyone else have real feeling sex dreams?

Comments

• Had one the night before last! It was awesome and so mad I woke up and had to pee! I tried to go back to sleep and finish the dream but it didn't happen!
  • edited March 2011
    I've had sex dreams about 2 of my ex's aaahhh... I almost feel like I cheated on my fiance.
  • I love my doc. He's so fine. He's been my doc for 13 years. It's disappointing that he does every thing but deliver now, so I won't see him til after I deliver :(
  • @ghettobetty I feel guilty like I cheated on my hubby. And I really want to apologize to his wife, even though nothing really happened. To top it off I just found out hubby isn't going to be able to make it to my appointment today, I'm going to be blushing the whole time I'm in there. Lol Thankfully my appointment isn't until after lunch so he can't ask if I wanna grab some lunch. Agh!
  • @Marriedwith_4 my doctor is nice looking too, and in great shape lol. He's the only lady doctor I've ever been to, and he's also my ex coworker and friend. I think thats why I feel so embarrassed lol
  • Haha I used to have fantasies about my doc. I would get turned on going for my yearly exams. I've been going to him for 15 years. He gets better looking every year. He's got to be 60 yrs old by now. Still sexy.