Does anybody watch the show armywives ???

edited March 2011 in Military moms
I love this show n it always have me crying. I watched all the seasons already but now im watching it all over again lol.

Comments

• I have to watch it today i recorded it. Did you see lasts nights episode,
  • Ive seen all of it. Watched it through netflix. What season is it on? What part... So I can tell u what happened
  • At hnjen, omg jeremy sherwood died.i cried through the whole show. I didnt even kno season five was even out but I download all four episodes n watched it today.
  • I watched up until last season. I haven't caught any this season. Refresh my memory. Who's wife is Jeremys?
  • I loved when it came on after Drop Dead Diva. I like that show too.
  • One of my favorite shows! Since being preggo, it always makes me cry. Have all the seasons in dvd!
  • At mommys1stbundle jeremy is denises son the one who went back to nursing n she jus had a daughter name molly. I never watched drop dead diva. I might have to take a look at that. I love watching desprate housewives lol n the game.

At sgthalesbabies my husband got me into this show. I finished the first 4 seasons in like two weeks n I was always crying :( my husband would kno the parts thats going to make me cry so he looks at me and say omg lol. I cant wait for the next episode on tv to come on.
  • This show always makes me cry too! And this week was no different. But I absolutely love it!
  • Wishin4first I love it too :)