help me im scared!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm due June 6 but dey taken me in at 38 weeks May 23 for a c section. Can any tell me how bad the pain is 1 to 100. Lol I'm freakn out cuz den I can't do anything fun wit my new baby da summer. I wanted 2 take him out da summer.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its not bad at all, I've had 2 vaginal births, and 2 c-section, i will never want another vaginal after experincing a c-section,
  • I had a emergency c section.. I dnt knw how well it goes since ur c section is scheduled...I dnt wana scare u but it was the worse pain in my life. Id much prefer a vaginal delivery.. but aftr the 1st week I was bak 2 normal. U'll stil b able 2 go do thngs jus take thngs easy the 1st cpl weeks so u dnt break open ur stitches. Good luck mama :)
  • Thank you guys so much that helps some. I really hope I can take my little man out an show him off a lot.. I don't take pain well so I'm prayin 4 some good drugs.
  • I've had 1 vaginal 1 emergency csection. I would have to say vaginal is much easier. After csection ask for a brace for your stomach u put it around the middle of your scar it goes around u and Velcros. I've also seen these at Burlington coat factory in the baby section if ur hospital doesn't have them. Also dont forget ur pain meds especially while in hospital BC once u forget one Its hard to get the pain back down. Ask for morphine afterwards that helped me. Csections suck but I was back to work in 3 weeks. Your stomach will be sore and the stitches stretch When u sit and try to stand. So take it easy for about 2 weeks it'll be ok. You always have us pregly ladies for support ;-)
  • C-section is the way to go!