fun games for baby shower

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
I'm having my baby shower in a couple of weeks,and i want it to be so fun and memberable,but I'm having trouble with the games:/ do you ladies know of any or unique games to play?

Comments

• Drop the cottom ball or quarter into the bottle between the feet,

Draw the cutest onesie

Name that baby, Have participants write down what is the name of an animals baby: Lion=cub Monley=baby, Dog=puppy ets

Finish that nursery rhyme

Winner takes all.. FZill a piggy bank with a ramdom amount of counted coins (remember the number lol) everyone has to shake it to tell how much is in there, winner takes all (not the change a bottle of ALL Detergent lol_

Clothspins for baby.. Everyone get a clothspin on their shirt, If you say baby you get it taken away by the one whom catches you.. person with the most pins wins.

My Watter Boke At the begginging every one gets an icecube in a cup with a baby frozen in it.. the person wo succesfully melts the baby out first wins

Wrap it up- Wrap a gift in 10-15 diffrent wrappers ad play hot potato with it (the music being all baby related songs that you burn on cd's that you hand out as gifts at the end:-) evey time the music stops a layer comes off... the one who unwraps it last gets the gift

Bag Game-You'll need large paper bags (you can get them free at the grocery store!) Give all your guest a bag and have them to place the bag over their head. Then ask the participants to take off something they really don't need. It may sound boring but it is so funny when you see women taking off rings, shoes and even clothing not thinking it's the bag on their head that they really don't need. And of course whomever takes off the bag first is the winner! And the participants who still have the bag on, you continue to ask them to take off something they really don't need, if the participants still don't get the hint just tell them without laughing too loud to take that silly bag off their head (s). I loved this game.. My aunt karen figured it out first and laughed soooo hard

These are some that we played :-) Have fun