does anyone have there due date around there birthday or the dads

2»

Comments

• My due date is aug 1st my bday is aug 7th & my bf is aug 30th :) I'm so excited I just want it to be august already :)
  • My husbands birthday is sept 6th our daughter was born Sept 3rd and these twins are due Sept 9th
  • I am due july 21st and my fiances bday is july 14th and mine is august 8th
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My due date is my husband's birthday... He's excited! When we got engaged in 2009 he wanted to get married on his birthday, too! Imagine that -- anniversary, husband's birthday, and firstborn child -- It would be hard to forget that day, for sure!
  • My due date is aug 1st my bday is aug 7th & my bf is aug 30th :) I'm so excited I just want it to be august already :)
  • My due date is aug 1st my bday is aug 7th & my bf is aug 30th :) I'm so excited since its my 1st mabey it will be on my bday! I just want it to be august already :)
  • My due date is july 22 and my bday is july 29 :)
  • My due date iz June 8 n my bday iz June 20
  • My baby is due May 31st which happens to be my step daughters 5th birthday! My cousin also went into labor on her birthday n he was born the day after (poor thing pushed 5+ hours) or they would have shared a birthday
  • My due date may2 im due on my neice bday
  • My due date was Aug 1st, but my dr just moved it up to July 31st... that's my uncle's birthday. I have a cousin with an Aug 4th birthday & my husbands bday is the 9th, so we'll see! Our first was born May 21st, which is her great-grandmothers' birthday... she has about a million greatgrandkids, so we're not sucking up or anything! Lol... :D
  • My.bby is due June 28, but will be c sec so i might have it schedule for June 14 my bday....
  • my due date is april 2nd and my husbands bday is april 3rd, he loves the idea. In fact I'm sure he wants it to be born his birthday lol he's that excited :D
  • My EDD is September 15th and my 24th birthday is September 19th :)
  • My baby is due august 9th but ob-gyn said I can be induced either the 2nd or the 4th. My daughters b-day is august 1st and mine is the 5th.
  • I'm pregnant with my second child and the due date is October 19th!!! Which is my birthday!!! I was so happy!!! What a beautiful gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Im due may 9th with my little girl and my birthday is may 23. Itd be the best birthday ever
  • I found out tht I was pregnant 2days b4 my 21st birthday n my due date it July 11 my bfs birthday is the 15 he wants the baby to come on his birthday so bad
  • My due date for our twins is aug. 13th hubbys bday is aug. 17th my bday is aug. 23rd. He thinks its pretty cool just because he wants leos.
  • My due date is September 30 and my birthday is September 28 and I don't like and I hoping he/she come a week late
  • I an due on my 30th birthday with my first baby! I have no idea how we did that! Due 9/21.
  • My due date is June 21. His bday is the 23, hell be 26 and its both our first
  • My son was born dec 29th and my hubbys bday is the 30th we were both hoping he would come on the 30th I was due jan 2nd which is my stepdaughters birthday she didn't want to have to share her day lol
  • My due date is Sept. 9
    My birthday is Sept. 12 which i share with my sister in law!
    Both grandpas to be also have sept birthdays the 5th & 20th
    And my oldest neice is Sept 18
  • My due date is the 26th of April and that date is my birthday (:
  • My bday is july 18 my moms is the 19th n my due date is july 22 i was jealous as a kid wen my dad took my mom out for her bday cuz i thought the whole week should be me me me hahaha that was wen i lil lol im not spoiled or stuck up but my bad is prolly gonna be no big deal ne more cuz its gonna be all bout baby n thats all i can ask for lol im sure ill get,stuff but plannin babys bday will be worth my bday plus i couldnt of asked for a better bday gift good luck oh yea my bfs bday is christmas eve so our bdays r gonna be all baby time lol
  • My second baby is due 30th March. And my dearly departed mother's birthday is April 2nd which also happens to be mine and my partner's anniversary. So if they go overdue and arrive then i'd be very emotional lol :-)
  • My baby is due on hubbys bday oct 14th!!