Due date nov 21! Bad m/s heeelp!

edited March 2011 in November 2011
My morning sickness is soooo bad any suggestions? I feel sick alllll day and night!

Comments

• Me too & none of my meds work
  • im due nov20 and im just sooo tired and weak..morning sickness is gone...for now. Have u tried asking ur doc for meds to help it? If its tht bad?
  • Try having a slice or 2 of bread by your bed side when you wake up eat the bread before getting out of bed. Flat gingerale is also a good thing to have by your bed side. They are the only things that keep me from being in the bathroom all day. hope the info helps.
  • Thanks gals. And I dont have a doctor yet... I have no insurance:( ahhh kinda stressfull. Im only 22 and cant tell my mom so im relying on my bf mom when we tell her tomorrow! Wish me luck!
  • Popsicles helped me
  • Bread helps alot. That's pretty much my diet right now.
  • Also try taking the prenatals ( over the counter if you don't have ins.) At night.
  • My midwife told me if it got to bad then get a travel sickness band that goes round your wrist, works a treat apparently. Hope that helps and u feel better soon
  • I throw up at least once a day and sick the rest of the time. Toast is the biggest staple in my diet right now!
  • In the mornings too can try microwaving cheese on bread...almost like a grilled cheese but its filling and dry...but its the bread that makes you feel better...ginger ale hasbeen my drink of choice and I didn't even understand why it made me feel better before I found out I was pregnant...good luck!!
  • Ok bread isn't helping me at all. I have however been drinking peppermint tea(no caffeine). I have been sick almost every time I eat. Just had bread& tea so hopefully I'll keep it down ! I go to dr on monday and gonna ask for something! Glad I'm not the only one!
  • My first baby was born on the 21st of nov 2010 I had all day sickness never found s cure just put up with it which really sucked and now im pregnant again and im due nov 5th and still all day sickness this time worse on meds and helping abit hope u feel better
  • Saltines the crackers used for salad and soup help a lot! I usually keep that next to me with some caffeine free soda or Ginger ale. That usually helps I try eating a cracker or two before really getting ready for bed as I'm laying down l also if ur r taking ur prenatal pills that late that can be another cause for it. So u should try taking them about an hour after ur last big meal.
  • I was taking zofran for the nausea but when i was out of the zofran i would suck on sour candies and it would help A LOT!! Buy lots of sour lemon candy or other flavors, huge help! I found the more sour, the better.
  • Zofran and reglan. Ginger tea helps a lot. I know how you feel, im still suffering :(
  • I'm due the same day they have these ezzze pops they are like suckers at babys r us they help or eat some ginger it helps to with bread these are all natural I hade bad ms but I ate some vegie sushi w ginger and ever sence I don't get sick
  • I am due 11/23/2011 and I have to keep Crystallized ginger with me at all times it truly cuts the nausea for me.