teen moms in FL?

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Hey teens I'm 19 9 weeks & I wanted to know if there is any teen moms in fl.

Comments

• Yes I'm 18 and 32 weeks pergo and I'm from Lakeland Florida
  • Oh okay I'm in Orlando :) congrats what you having ?
  • Im 19 and 13 weeks. I live in Daytona Beach!
  • A boy I can't wait I'm so excited nervous at times but excited do u know wat ur having yet
  • @mommy2_armani thats so weird! im from lakeland too! im 14 weeks though (:
  • @mszcastillo That's so cool well hi and how is ur pregnancy going so far
  • @mommy2_armani its going good, thanks. jw, where do you go for your care?
  • Idk exactly wat is called its either central Florida obgyn or Lakeland obgyn is down beside the hospital toward lake parker because if u go to the obgyn on south Florida I think its called women's clinic u have to have ur baby in bartow
  • this is crazy thats where i go too! im thinking about switching though i dont really like how they're only giving me one ultrasound. but how has your experience there been seeing as your a lot farther along than i am...
  • @mszcastillo its been ok but the first time I went I was so upset I waited like 2 hours in a room by myself I also don't like the fact that wen u get further along they make u see different midwifes bc it depends on who is on call and that's who delivers ur baby I have liked all the midwifes so far besides the black lady who was real mean wen I seen her at the hospital bc I was having false contractions she was like its false labor next time u need to count ur contractions how was I suppose to know that I hope she don't deliver my lil mean cause he is already mean he might pee on her on second thought lol
  • @mommy2_armani, thats another thing i dont like how you have NO IDEA whose going to be delivering your baby. ya you get to meet all the midwives but ive only been twice i dont even remember the first person i saw...plus they really don't get to know you or how you've been doing through your whole pregnancy
  • @mszcastillo Yea I know that's the part I really don't like I have meet 3 so far Jen is who I mostly see but since I'm 32 weeks I go every 2 weeks now so I guess I will meet the rest and far as long as u wait the check up is really short they listen to the heart beat and then leave
  • Im 16 in prego really scared to tell my bf even though he wants one:( help
  • Heyy im 19 & 10 weeks n jax, fl
  • I'm 19 due June 13th with a little boy :) I live in leesburg/tavares
  • I'm 19, 8 wees preggo. I'm in Sanford
  • Yay congrats girlies :-)
  • :"> Im in Sarasota, fl, 13 weeks,
  • @Mommy2_Armani i see what you were talking about when you said you didnt like the black lady. i went for my appt today and she was the midwife i saw and she bitched me out for going to get a 3d ultrasound i just hope shes not the one thats on call the night i go into labor.