first time mom, due nov 21

edited March 2011 in November 2011
I am nervous, I have never had a kid. Not even sure if I am ready to have a kid at the age of 29 when the baby will be born. I am happy and excited about it cause I was told I would need fertility drugs to get prey, but this was all natural. I would love any advise the experienced mothers could give me.. thanks

Comments

• congrats on your baby(:
    take your prenatals and take it easy…congrats again!
  • No one is really ever ready for a baby Just be thankful it came natural and look forward to the best thing that will ever happen. Motherhood is fun and stressful and hard and the only job you will love forever.
  • My first is due nov. 1...im so excited & nervous. Im waiting a few weeks to tell people.
  • @jtroy11 congrats on your pregnancy! I am also 29 and pregnant with my first, I am kinda freaking out but also enjoying every moment. R u having any symptoms? I don't have any yet, I am due Nov 28th.
  • Im also due on the 21st! And aswell its my first. Im freaking out but sooo excited. Have you been having bad morning sickness? I get mine like all day and night:( well congrats!
  • Hi, I am going to be 36 in a couple weeks and just found out I'm prego! I'm beyond happy and can't wait! My due date is Nov 28th... I just had my first morning sickness ( more like afternoon sickness) an hour ago and I'm still happy!! I know, I sound like a big dork, but I cannot wait to be a mommy.... Congrats to u and be happy!!!
  • Hi, I am going to be 36 in a couple weeks and just found out I'm prego! I'm beyond happy and can't wait! My due date is Nov 28th... I just had my first morning sickness ( more like afternoon sickness) an hour ago and I'm still happy!! I know, I sound like a big dork, but I cannot wait to be a mommy.... Congrats to u and be happy!!!
  • Im due the 21st too :) & its my first... How are you feeling? are you showing at all? Congrats!
  • Congrats..im due nov 20 with my first, and I can honestly say im not nervous r scared at all. I kno ur'll do fine just like the rest of us, and enjoy being preggo.
  • Congrats everyone. I'm due Nov 17th and I'm a first time mom at the age of 21. Occasionally I get really scared and nervous, but my little saying is "you never know what to expect until your in it." Like a lot of things in life, experience guides you through, but you have to experience it for yourself to get stronger. I'm a Navy wife and I know that I'm strong enough to go through some really tough challenges that life throws my way. I think I will make a great mom. All you ladies will be wonderful moms, don't ever doubt yourselves.<3
  • Congrats I was in the same boat I'm 23 I didn't think my body could take being pregnant cause I've lost 2 before 7 weeks but here I am 19 weeks and going to find out tomarro what I'm having and I'm due the same day as u I think its just nerves ull do great!
  • Congrats to everyone. I share the same feelings with most of you. I feel scared and nervous. Can i really take care of another person, will i be a good mom?... I think about these things daily. Im nervous about labor and delivery. I like your saying @forevanmyhrt because thats how i feel now, ive never had a baby before but im learning everything one day at a time. I'm 20 i will be 21 when my son arrives. I must say its the best and scariest thing ive done in my whole life...But i love every minute of it. :)
  • Right I'm tarified of the labor part and the pain but if it means having my child healthy I'm going to do it