Anyone getting extra hair on tummy? :-/

Ok so I'm noticing more and more that hair keeps growing on my belly. I don't look like a man but either its growing or just getting darker. I'm a blonde and went to video my baby kicking and was like.. there is no way. Lol so I stopped. I'm 21 wks 4 days. :-P

Comments

• I'm reli fair haired and I got a few on my tummy when I was preggers but after I had her it went :) xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Deff don't shave imagine how bad it could get if u did hehe :p all joys of pregnancy :) xx
  • I have also! Its more like the little baby hairs I always had grew some and got darker, not alot just a few, I really want to pluck them lol
  • I second that I noticed it when my tummy was getting bigger I thought it was my damn hormones...glad to know I'm not the only one I was starting to feel weird...
  • edited March 2011
    Yep. Had to get the twizzers out and pluck a few. Im blonde and so not liking these dark hairs.
  • yea with my first pregnancy i had a line of hair to my belly button...black at that. 3 yrs later still there and wont go away bo matter how hard i pluck =( eww lol
  • I thought it was just me....... I just noticed my stomach has a bunch of tiny hairs like all over I hope they go away
  • I had c-sections...one of those was emergency and they shaved everything(i dont remember that w the other 2) since then, I get a few hairs there...dark and coarse. I have had a couple of dark hairs grow around my nipples...i have to say that has me freaking out. I plucked them! So gross!!!
  • Yeah, I'm super hairy, too. Blonde, but it's getting darker.
  • I Thought This Was Only Happening To Me! Lol
  • Me too, thank god I'm not alone
  • Oh wow! So glad its not just me! I'm trying not to pluck and its so hard too. I heard the extra hair we grow, we lose after our baby is born?
  • I am too, and you better believe I'm shaving it!!! Lol shaving won't alter your hair growth/thickness/color. That's an old wives tale. If any of those factors change, its because of hormones that change the makeup of the hair follicle. So shave away!!! Lol
  • @starrxoxo9 did you get shaving bumps? Do u go with or against the hair?
  • OMG, me too! But I shave every time I see one..I'm naturally hairy, but the rate that my hair is growing is nuts.. I feel like its the prenatals..lol I'm only 11 weeks 3 days
  • I didn't get any bumps, and the hair grows kind of wacky so I just went up, down, back and forth lol. It wasn't a lot and it doesn't go higher than my belly button. I just shaved it when I shaved my vajay lol.
  • @starrxoxo9 oh ok. I'm getting a line up my belly too n am sceptical about shaving but I want a cute bathing suit this summer. :) speaking of vajay, my tummy is getting bigger n i can't really see it lol next ill be havin to look in the mirror to shave. *sigh* how far along are you?
  • Lol I know what you mean, my belly isn't huge, but I can't bend over as far as I could before. I'm 17 weeks today. I told my bf when I get bigger he's gonna have to help me! Lol
  • @starrxoxo9 oh I love hitting my week marks... Friday will be 22 weeks for me :) congrats!!! I told my bf the same thing. My legs, etc. When is ur due date? I saw some of those labor videos ... I couldn't tell if the baby had a lot of hair or if that was the mom and girl I refuse to go into labor (I'm getting mine recorded) and people seeing a bunch of hair. Gross so what must be done, will be done. :-D
  • Ha ha I know!! I don't want a big bush!! I'm due Sept 6th it seems like 5 years away lol when are you due?
  • @starrxoxo9 I'm due august 5th. We aren't too far apart. Do you know/hope what you're having yet? And yes seems like forEVER!!! We are so ready for our little girl. BUT, we are also so willing to wait until she is ready. Lol im learning to be careful what and how i ask for something. :-P
  • Lol Aww :) we find out April 8th! 10 more days!! Lol
  • @starrxoxo9 well I have to wait until April 6th until they confirm her gender and check her out. Hear it'll be a long appt so I will bring something to snack on and enjoy the show. Lol so I'm counting down with you.
  • Lmao!! This is soo funny!! My husband noticed the hairs on my belly before I did, seeming as how he spends more time with the bump now then I do!! Lol we are due aug. 3 I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. My belly blew out quick with this baby so my husband offered to chip in and shave the vage!! It was soo funny! He told me he should go into the shaving buizz cuz it didn't turn him on at all!! I was only a lil hurt, but to busy laughing to really care! Oh, and the hair goes away ladies! Most of the time anyway. Go to your nearest beauty school and get it waxed if nothing else!! Have a great day! And good luck to everyone!
  • @KmamaToBe congrats you're right before me. :) what are you having? It takes a nice man to help their lady like that. My younger 18 year old bro is best friends with my boyfriend and said he'd never help a girl do that and he's a nice one. Lol he's just young though... he'll learn that when his wife/gf is happy, he will be happy. ;-)
  • We are having a baby boy!! Devin Jacob! So excited!! Do you know BabyComingSoon143, what you're having?! And he, my hubby is wonderful! Its been a long tough road between us, but we grew together and are the happiest now than we have ever been before!! Men grow, just slowley!! They will end up doing things you'd never thought they do before, its crazy! How old is ur bf??
  • I sooo shave mine!
  • @KmamaToBe I'll be 23 in may and my bf is 21 he is amazing. We want to get married but he wants to have enough money to make sure I don't have to work if I don't want to. Id love to work but people just aren't hiring. But i think that's sweet.

We are having a little girl. :) Jemma Grace although we will confirm her a girl on April 6 when I'm 23 weeks. I thought we were having a boy. Took quizzes, intelligender and more said boy so I had Eli David picked out. So if she is a boy, I will have my little Eli and if she is still Jemma, we will have our boy one day. :) Devin Jacob is a beautiful name!!!
    God is truly blessing us and each of you.
    My bf and I have gone through tough times already too but we are trusting God to direct us. God is the giver of life and didnt have to bless us with this baby but He did and we are so hyped!!!!!