due today! *Update* april 4th update!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Wish me luck

Comments

• AWESOME!!! Good luck! :-D
  • Gd luck hope the lil 1 doesent keep u waiting 2 long :) xx
  • Yay for you lol :) :* hope every goes well congrats!!
  • you made it yay! hope your baby comes out today! im due friday so i hope we arnt left waiting too long :)
  • Good luck!!! Cant wait for updates!
  • Good Luck!! Hope your baby arrives anytime soon now!! ;;)
  • I'm really hoping today. My uncle passed in November and it just so happens that today is his birthday as well. Would love for my son to share it with him
  • Good luck. Any signs yet? :-)
  • @sheridanLM1991
    More calm feeling. Slept overly well last night. My nurse told me yesterday that his heartbeat was in a relaxed state and was ready. She also said my cervix was ready and she did a membrane sweep yesterday too.
  • Drink castor oil have sex then go on a long walk lol! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Oh that's good then. :-)
  • OMG I hope that baby pops today try and go on a bumpy car ride jk. ;)
  • Oh how exciting :) I hope u hve a smooth birth & healthy baby
  • edited March 2011
    Oh how exciting :) I hope u hve a smooth birth & healthy baby
  • Idk how tht posted tht many times darn technology
  • Thanks ladies! I'm doing stairs and .laundry then my mom is taking me for a shopping walk!
  • Awesome!!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck!!
  • Update.. nothing yet.
  • Do Jumping jacks and eat something spicey
  • Bake cookies, it worked with my last 2 and I had them about a week early! My mom got mad at me cause I wouldn't go to the hospital til after all the cookies were done!
  • LOL cookies that's awesome but really keep us updated. ;)
  • LOL cookies! I'll make some anyway!
  • I'm serious, I made cookies with Amethyst and my water broke that day while we were making cookies. So the next year I made cookies with Jordyn and my water broke that night. I even told the dr what day I was having Jordyn. She said come back on the 7th to be induced, and I just told her I'm having her the 3rd. Her bday Dec 3rd 2009! I don't know if the type of cookie matters but I made chocolate chip and heath each time, already buying supplies for this one!
  • @ammasmama Well my mom did say she's got an awsome peanut butter cookie to make! So that's what ill do today. What else can I do other than wait right? Oh and fyi my nieces birthday is Dec 3rd too!
  • Sucks that you're still waiting! Fingers crossed it happens in the next few days :-)
  • @shmegs and when you go to the hospital take a bag or 2 with you, nice snack for your coach, nurses will love you, and they are yummy for you after baby comes! I'm finding a lot of people born in Dec. She was the first for our family!
  • So I'm 5 days over due.. Boooooo. Going for an ultrasound tomorrow and a followup with my nurse to get the induction papers to the hospital. Then way for the hospital to call ne in. He will be here by the 7th. Really can't wait to see my son live and not on a black and white flat screen. LOL
  • LOL let us know when he arrives and post a sweet pic so we can see. ;)
  • Oh it sucks he hasn't arrived on his own yet. But at least you have an end date to look forward to! I'm currently 4 days overdue and have another membrane sweep tomorrow to see if it helps at all lol if not talking about starting induction Friday, we're in a very similar situation lol :-)