April Mommys! Are ya EXCITED!!??

edited March 2011 in April 2011
Due April 6, Having a GIRL! Naming her Juliana Elizabeth! What about you LADIES?! :X

Comments

• I'm having a c section April 18th, her name is Layla Simone'. Juliana Hope is my other daughters name.
  • im due april 1st with my first lol and its gonna be our little suprise! i cant wait to see if im having a marilynn or a jeremiah :D
  • Having a girl due April 12 Adrian Hannah. Uber psyched.
  • edited March 2011
    Due on the 24th...naming him ALEXZANDER GILBERT...cant wait,my whole body aches..feels like I got hit by a bus..
  • Getting induced on the 11th! Clara Marcella is her name:) I'm so ready!
  • Due april 8 jordyn milan is her name
  • Due April 11th, my baby girl Mya (:
  • Due Apr 20th with my boy, Louis Joshua! I'm more than ready @gabby I also feel like a got hit by a bus. Everything hurts!
  • edited March 2011
    @Gabby & @PreggoGiggles I'm right there with you, I am miserable, due 26th with a boy... no name yet
  • Me 2, im due april 17th with a boy, alfie shaun david rea, iv been in agony for wat seems like months, my hips my bk my pelvis omg im so ready now ;-) good luck 2 u
  • I wish you all the best! For those who are due in the beginning of April how did u make time go by faster? I'm due may 4 and I think she will be here in April
  • ME TOO U GUYS I CAN.BARELY STAND WITHOUT PAIN UGHHH N I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT APRIL26 N ITS A GIRL
  • I'm due April 22nd with my first baby girl.. I'm naming her "Aryana Stefany" :X :)
  • Having a scheduled Cesarean on April 7th. Naming her Bella Rose. Super excited!!!
  • Awww so many babygirls n April! !!! Congrats to all! :X
  • April 20, but doc says she can come any time already measuring 41 weeks! Even though I am only 37 weeks. Her name is going to be Zoe Linnet. Can't wait to meet her!
  • Getting real close!!!
  • My due date was April 17 and I had my healthy baby boy Ayden March 28 it was very unexpected since my c-section was scheduled for the 11th of April but my contractions wouldn't stop was having them every 2-3 min apart but I'm just so glad he's here & I'm out of pain! Having him at 37 weeks & 1 day he had no problems & is healthy get to go home today yay!!! Best of luck to all you April mommies!
  • I'm due April 20th with my first and I'm having a girl! My husband and I are naming her Abagail Mae-Ann!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait I hope she comes a little early lol!!!!
  • Im due april 15th...with a boy no name yet i also feel like ive been hit by a bus I have a lot of ligament pain in my belly and to top that off a lot of pain down there! Lol
  • @mommyof3nwifey. Congratulations! ! Wish u the best of luck with newborn!
  • I am do April 15 but they are taking them 2-mora since I am having twins so 2-mora is the big day. Nervous and excited all at once
  • I'm due april 23 n it feels lik time is slowin down...I'm miserable wit thm n there ugh

@baby_gurls y r they takin thm out? I'm also havin twins n I have to wait despite my beggin to take thm out :(
  • @baby_gurls @julies_2 Wish you both the best of luck!
  • U also!!! :x its almost over
  • Yea I know! Can't wait!! Are you have boys or girls?
  • Ya they are taking them 2-mora
  • @PreggoGiggles haha my bf name is Joshua Louis. How weird is that. :) I love the name.
  • @babycomingsoon143 That is awesome! And weird at the same time too, but I love it! His middle name is my husbands first name, he's Joshua Drew :p
  • yes super excited to have my baby..am due april 24..going to have a boy name Jayden