anyone ever had pain

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child n I'm having this pain where my pants button up at n didn't have it with my 2st child...... I dont what to do

Comments

• I get it to its the baby growing
  • Im 23 wks 6 days and im getting it too. What are you having?
  • I'm having a boy
  • Im only 14wks ths is my 1st pregnancy n I experience wat seems to b excruciating period cramps...I didn't kno wat was goin on so I got up n wnt to the er luckily everything was ok but I still hav thm the doc jus told me to stick to soups n thngs ntil I feel bettr I only suggest tht if I really feel bad bcuz I wnt a healthy baby...
  • Yeah that's my main concern now I'm just sick I been haven this stomach virus that's been goin around n now gotta sinus infection this just totally blows n all I can take is benadrill
  • This is my first pregnancy also and I'm five weeks..I just told my mother that I can't go to the bathroom and I'm cramping.. :-(
  • Thy say sinus probs sumtimes cum wit the pregnancy bcuz my nose bleeds wen I blow it n bng tht this is my first time I wrry about everything jus talk to ur doc at ur nxt appt...good luck
  • I'm goin to but that's not till the 31st of this month cause he is on vacation or somethin....
  • It's called round ligament pain...totally normal. Everyone needs to get "what to expect when your expecting" the book is the pregnancy bible I swear!!