I NEED TO VENT!!!!

edited March 2011 in April 2011
My husband is a pack rat that do things at the last minute but make runs to different store like he got things undercontrol it makes me mad. Let me start with saying he works but don't clean but mess up oh his car is like u can't see the floors and it don't bother him it only bothers him when people tell him how he need to get it right. My due date is April 9 and he think he's going to have the car clean by then if he couldnt keep it clean before the baby come why should I trust that everything will be ok when she come. I need to plan to ask other people that I know will have a clean car to take me home in I WANT A CLEAN MAN!!!

Comments

• Tell him if its not clean you and the baby are not riding home with him.
  • Ugh men! Mine drives me crazy half the time.
  • Would he freak out if you just threw all that garbage out? I have zero tolerance for that stuff...I'm constantly saying "whoops sorry! I must have thrown that out" LMAO!
  • Yep I'm differently not riding with him home with my new baby
  • Well another problem is I have a husband the works from 3:30 until 12 or 2 so when he get off he feel as if he can't sleep until after 2 if he's working until 12 or after 3 almost 4 if he's working until 2 but it only takes 15 min to get from work to home but when he get off he goes to Walmart or stay in his car listen to songs on radio that take his interest they can be old one or new ones so when its time to get up to go to my in laws house where my step son lives for now he around there sleep and holla he tierd. So doing the day he no use and I'm going to have this baby in a couple of weeks and my step son soon I'm the one going to be tired. But he want more children I saying HELL NO UNTIL HE CAN BALANCE WORK, HIS SLEEP,AND HIS RESPONSIBILITY THEN I SAY YES.
  • My ex-husband is a packrat, too. When I asked him to clean up his junk (for company to visit or whatever), he would just stack it in our bedroom. It got to where there was no floor to walk on anymore. When I hit my nesting phase, I gave him two weeks to clean it (clean, not relocate) or I was gonna clean it for him. He never did it, so at the end of the two weeks I went in there with a box of trash bags and threw away any and every thing that I didn't think was important.

To this day he still makes comments about this thing or that thing that he wishes he still had, but I brought my baby home to a safe, clean environment so I didn't and don't care what he misses. I gave him a chance to do it himself and save what he wanted.