Why am I so big @ 10wks??????

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
Im like really big to b 10 wks did any1 else start showing ths early????

Comments

• I'm 11 weeks today with my second (my first is 2 years old). And I'm already showing. People ask to touch my belly like I'm super far along already! I feel ur pain lol.
  • Lol I kno with my 1st ( she's 18mo) I didnt sho til bout 18 wks ths is sad :(
  • No it is normal after ur first to show sooner its my fith pregnancy and will b my third baby im 12 weeks and showing too it is ok just wait about three more weeks then u will be feeling ur baby move. Im excited to feel it waiting any day now!!!!!
  • Thts all ive been waitin for is to feel movement :) thts so exciting
  • Bloating
  • Tht may b it tho but im always gassy
  • edited March 2011
    Ugh! I know how you feel with my 1st I started showing at like 41/2 months. With this 1 I already have a puge @11wks
  • I'm showing too this is my 2nd and on due on Oct 16th waiting on my first appointment on the 4th. I've been having some pain I didnt have with my son who will be 4, 8 days before this ones due date. I'm pretty sure I'm feeling it move already I'm thinking I might have twins this time. I will find out the 4th, I wouldn't worry about showing every women is different and shows at different times
  • Dito this is my second pregnancy I'm 14 weeks and still trying to hide it and its am undeniable pooch.... There when I wake up, go to bed, eat, after I poo, it don't go away. At first I was like wow I'm getting more bloated but when it hasn't gone down even slightly for over a week and I felt a couple flutters I knew Omg I'm showing this early. But I started to get a pooch at like 16 17 weeks with first cuz I was tiny lol now I'm a little thicker size 4 and 5 and a baby bump... Still keeping in from finances parents as long as I can... They will hate me and probably disown him :(
  • I started getting a big belly at 8 weeks. It was mostly bloating but the bloating didn't go away and my tummy got harder as time went on it got bigger. I'm super skinny to begin with so it shows a lot! I thought maybe twins?! But at my last appointment there was only one jumping angel waving at us (: I had to go maternity clothes shopping early lol. I'm due october 17th. Ending my first trimester soon!
  • Im 17 Weeks &7 Yu Can Tell Im Pregnant But Barely
  • This is my second pregnancy (my daughter is 13 months) and I'm 10 weeks. I look like I'm 5 months! Whipped out my maternity clothes last week:(
  • I kno I thought it was bloating too but it wn ho away eitha afta a good poop ;) & plus the flutters so I jus knew it was nuthin bt baby
  • @supermom45: hey Atleast you look pregnant. Lol I'm 20 weeks and just look like I ate too much, or I'm a chunker. Haha
  • lol well I guess thts a plus side thn @Mommy2BMadison u must b real slim
  • U show earlier after uve.already been pregnant uterus muscles kno how to stretch soo...this is my fourth pregnancy only one living kid tho I.am 8w 4d n pants r.already tight on da.waist
  • I didnt kno tht I was gonna show tht soon ive been told the more the sooner bt ths is soooon!!!
  • edited March 2011
    your baby is only an inch long at this point im having my third but I didn't show with the others til around three months. And I get a big belly. All out front
  • edited March 2011
    I am almost 8 weeks with third and nothing is there. Look for pics of ten weeks with baby in body. That should help get perspective. Babycenter.com has them. The skinnier you are the faster you'll show im 5'6 160lbs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm very tall and skinny. 5'10 and 122 pounds lol. So I'm showing like crazy!
  • I'm almost 17 wks with my second and I was showing at 10 wks...kept getting asked if I was 4 or 5 months already..but I think some of it was bloating because now I look about how far along I am.
  • Yea im nig & I had a flat stomach b4 I thnk ima post a belly pic jus bcus im tht big
  • 10w4d with my third...im showing too!
  • I 4gt how to upload pics bcus I jus took 1
  • I'm showing a lot at 12 weeks, and this is my first!! My jeans won't fit or anything. I keep wondering if I'm over eating...since I'm constantly hungry!
  • I thought tht too but usualy it goes away bt ths time its stayn longer than 10 days its a baby bump & its huge
  • This is my first. I startd showing at 10 weeks. Dr said I just have lots of a/f. But now its more baby sine im 20weeeks
  • First baby for me, 14weeks and not showing and im tiny. When i went to the dr last week and she lifted up my shirt, she said "oooh ur tiny" lol i was like us is that a good thing?? My friend camr to visit me from out of town and was like damn ur skinny i thought ud be bigger. He had a friend with him N we kept talkin casually about my pregnancy but for sum reason his friend thought we were playing bcuz im not showing. finally after hanging for about 3 hrs i said somthing about my unborn child and he was like wait a minute r u serious?! How many months r u?! I dont believe it u dont look pregnant. I cant wait to get my baby bump tho. I want people to notice!
  • Three months pregnant with baby num three and showing