I never thought id say this...

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im in my last trimester only nine weeks to go and all I want to do is workout...im craving it...i never thought id ever say that I miss working out but I do..i feel so huge and fugly. I want that feel good rush again...i can barley waddle up a flight of stairs let alone go for a run...anyone else feel this way or am I alone? Mind u before I wasnt a big health and fitness nut. Just miss feeling good about myself....any ideas ...or just wait???

Comments

• I have 5 weeks to go and I feel the same! I'm just feeling huge and gross :( I try to walk my dog daily...but its hard with all the pains I get. I also have prenatal yoga on video...
  • Maybe just try a walk. Or if You have a treadmill just something light.
  • @caiti5 Hows the video? Can u actually move enough to do it? Thats somethin id be interested in...im do tired of feelin this way. I know its a blessing. But I feel huge and gross.
  • Im 35wks & I agree im ready to get my body back like @kaylin said I was never a fitness nut but I just wanna go for a jog or something I want to feel good again I feel so huge I have gained 35lbs already
  • @insanepreggochick first off love the name..made me giggle :) 2_3 miles thats impressive especially after bed rest. How far along r u? I get pretty bad pains at this point going very far. Do u?
  • I also have a prenatal yoga video but I cant start it til after I move this wknd I have no room :-S
  • @may1mommatobe I hear ya...sad to say im glad im not the only one feeling this way. Thought I was crazy lol...weight gain is pretty.depressing when u think how hard it is to lose. Trust me u dont lose it all on the delivery table. I wish itbwas that easy lol
  • I hear you only 2 weeks to go then 6 weeks of recovery blegh. Can't wait to work out. It doesn't help that my mom looks better than me at 38 than I do at 20. She looks good im very proud of her, but still. I hate feeling fat. Ugh xp
  • @kaylin you can move somewhat...its not as satisfying as walking or running. They also have prenatal buns of steel...that one is kinda fun.
  • @krazymomofadrian Ya I tend to b a little more jealous of the girls that look good. More so now than ever.
  • yea especially because stretch marks don't go away. :'( My boyfriend says I'm still pretty though. He is so sweet. I'm spoiled and I don't deserve it.