anyone else pregnant but in the middle of a divorce???

I am pregnant with my 3rd child but their dad and I are getting divorced. It has been really hard obviously I am still attracted to him, but do not want to be with him.

Comments

• Well I can relate because me and the father of my two and of soon to be three are splitting and yes I am stills attracted as well but def don't wana be with him for so so many reasons! It was an on and off 13 yr relationship basically, we reconciled 2yrs ago but only for me to find out he hadn't changed only change he did was for winning me back. Anywho, point is I totally understand just don't have to go thru any court system. Its real sad he really wanted to marry but I knew it wasn't right!! We would have married if according to planned August of 2010.
  • Not yet ..but close..:(
  • Last pregnancy I was. My first husband and I had been separated for awhile when I found out I was having my now second husbands baby. I would prolly still be separated from my first if I hadn't met my second just because neither of us really wanted to take the time or money to my the divorce final
  • Make the divorce final