Found my girl name i love! Now i need your help with a middle name

edited March 2011 in Baby names
So I discovered I love the name Aria & am 100% sure of this, even the nd likes it. I'm just thrown with what to use as a middle name. Last name Sayre. I liked Aria Grace Sayre. Not sure if I should do 1 syllable or 2 though for a middle name. Please help with your suggestions.

Comments

• Aria isabelle aria leigh
  • @rissalee I really like leigh, My middle name is lee, so that would be the more girl version of it. Thanks! Isabelle is way to over used for me, but I like leigh
  • I love aria grace!
  • Lol mine is lee too im using isabelle for my lil girls middle but only because it was my great grams name she passed when I was four but I still remember how close we were
  • @babylove00 thanks! I'm so excited I finally found a name I love. When you hear it I guess you just know! The middle name is what seems to be tricky. My nd likes Arianna better but I've heard that 1 used more often plus I like how simple aria is to spell, just hope the middle name sticks with me
  • I think grace sounds perfect!!!
  • @rissalee7 I think that's a beautiful choice then I wanted to use My grandmas but didn't think aria Irene sounded good.
  • Ya plus her first name is kailee so I also got to use my middle name too
  • What about aria Jayce... A.J.
  • Or I was thinking Aria Blaise Sayre. Blaise means fire & My bf is a fireman.. so I thought that would be cute
  • I like Rose for a middle
  • Rose is my middle name, it's beautiful. Kristin Rose lol :)
    But with Aria, how about Jane? Jaymes? Lyyn? Ann? Marie?
  • my friend just named her baby aria paige
    one syllable would be best concidering first and last are short as well...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aria Louise ;)
    But i love Aria mae or Aria maree @Tlg81
  • I like Grace
  • Hmm I like leigh that's My middle name. I like Grace just because it sounds so pretty, and I like Lynn that's My moms middle name...what to do? Middle names are hard
  • What about Aria Lynlee or Linlee?