How normal is it...

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
1. To want sex all the time?
2. To only wanna eat out?
3. Dislike the father of my baby most of the time?

Comments

• Normal, normal, normal HAHAHAHA...
  • Lol yes! I went through that the first and part of the second trimester
  • Lol I'm not big on the eating out but I only want my husband around long enough for sex.. an I'm seriously on him alllllllllllllllllll the time! Poor guy. He has to feel used lol
  • Lol...it's funny to ask cause it's baby #4. But I have never gone thu it this bad. I lol when thinking bout it. Especially the baby father part. I feel sorry for him sometimes...But o well.
  • I have wanted to eat out the whole time...but as for sex, i didnt wanna be touched the 1st trimester and during the 2nd it was totally different..and now...im just tired, i dont even care LOL....and hormones makes me irritated at the baby's dad over the smallest things :(
  • OMG....same here. But the sex thing, I want it all the time. Am tired but never for sex. His irritates the hell out of me and sometimes I find myself picking fights just cause I don't want him around me.....poor thing sometimes I feel real bad but can't help it....lol....his at the point were he just looks at me and simply walks away and wont return till hrs later. Which also makes me mad at the moment. Lls