Pregnancy pillows?

edited January 2011 in Sleep
Who has used one? Which one did you like/ dislike? Are good ones affordable?

I reallllly want one but I don't want to buy one without a few opinions first =]

Comments

• I like using four pillows better. You can move them around to where you want them:)
  • I have one. Looks like a big horseshoe which I think was 60-70 dollars. Works great.the husband doesn't like it though since it prevents him from cuddling with me at night lol. But I ordered it from amazon.com
  • Yeah, I got mine at babies r us. I think it was around 40 or 50. I'd just rather the 4 pillows:)
  • I just use a huge down feather pillow. Much more manageable.
  • Husband bought mine at babies r us. You have to buy a separate cover for it. But on the plus side I read that it can double as a nursing pillow, like the Boppy, if you plan on breast feeding :) It helps with back pain for me. Extra support!
  • I hear great things about the snoogle..but I didn't wanna spend like 60 bucks, so I bought a big body pillow...but its just TOO big...it ends up on the floor most nights
  • My bf got me one off walmart.com and it was around 30ish its a big c and very comfy :)
  • I got a body pillow from Costco for $11 and I love it and its not huge
  • Yes I got a body pillow from costco also and it works awsome!
  • I got a body pillow from Walmart, I like it because it is large and I can fold it to put my feet up or to use as an extra support pillow. Works well for sleeping and sitting. I do advise getting a cover for it, makes it easy to wash.
  • Hmm thanks ladies! I don't know if I could do just four pillows, they would be everywhere the way I sleep. I like the idea of something solid I can keep in place. I hope. Haha and the idea of crowding up my fiance }:>
  • I just got a body pillow for 10$ at walmart works great have done this for all 3 pregnancies and now only have 7 weeks left in the third pregnancy and I still love my regular body pillow
  • I got the boppy pregnancy body pillow and its a dream