what yall think????

edited March 2011 in Baby names
I have always loved the name Dajanes, so when I found out I was having another girl I knew right away that was going to be the first name....the 2nd name is the question. The father name is Johnny and I had a patient at work name johnetta and thought it was cute and almost perfit....of coures the father likes it, but what y'all think of the name: Dajanes Johnetta

Comments

• I think its cute but how do u pronounce it?? Lol sry. Jus spell it all out how u want it to sound.
  • Day ja nes...1st name
    John net ta....2nd name B-)
  • i love the first name, and the 2nd name, im not sure how the two sound together... all depends on your last name, if its a multi syllobul last name, then it might be too much.
  • edited April 2011
    its {different} lol
  • My bff oldest is Desjane...same prounouncing I love it....the middle doesn't flow to me but it's cute also...johnice, johnair, johnique, or johnye
    @taylorandreat ...ghetto is a place they kept jewish people in the 1940s and 50s so the name doesn't fit the definition (I hate the word ghetto) it's not ghetto it's creative it just doesn't flow all the way but like @beautifulnightmare said it depends on the last name
  • it was a joke, i know dajanesCabral and she knows what im talkin bout, she know that i like the name