How early can you feel your baby kick?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im only 13w5d n I think I just felt my babe kick is it too early?it was like little bubbles on my right side! Was it a kick or gas?

Comments

• If it was bubble probably gas lol but could be a kick..with my daughter I felt my first kick at 12 weeks :) I even caught it on camera!
  • Thats what im thinking too but would of love to be a kick this my 1st so im clueless on how a kick feels
  • Thats what im thinking too but would of love to be a kick this my 1st so im clueless on how a kick feels
  • I think I'm feeling mine kick, but the thing is I have no idea.... I feel like I have minor gas but I can't fart (tmi) but omg its confusing. Then I get a weird feeling in there like a but of pressure, I seriously think its all in my head. Im 12wks and 3d
  • @sunshinelove thats what im saying idk what to think
  • Im 12w & I feel presure too and bubbles lol im lost since its my first also @sunshinelove (tmi) but it also feels like gas and it wont come out others say its just bloating but I have a lil feeling literaly lol
  • I mean technically it is big enough to feel by now, but since we are first timers we have no idea what to look for. Could just be the inpatients of wanting to feel it in there getting to us
  • It is light like tickles kinda. U know when ur in a pool and someone kicks right in front of u and u feel the water rush against u. It's like that in the belly. Or a lil kid tapping u. It's light and soft. Gas rumbles and moves kicks don't
  • Sounds like baby moving to me :)
  • @mommyto1soontobe2 thats what it feels like u hit it on point :)
  • Mines not really rumbly gas is just like, I have to toot but I can't
  • I don't remember what that feels like... Hell I can't hardly remember what it feels like to swim in a pool
  • Ok puttin on makeup how soft tje eye brush is and on ur eye is how soft the tap can be with a slight brushing motion
  • Okay, I've felt that in there then. Not 15 minutes ago actually. Word