Bad dreams :(

edited March 2011 in Sleep
I keep having these dreams every week. That my my baby girl is born at 5 months. :( I always think happy thoughts before I sleep but I keep havinh these dreams

Comments

• Preggo women have the craziest dream. Your probably just concerned about your baby..which is normal :)

I have had the weirdest dreams. That my baby is born and for one, is a girl (when im having a boy) and she is already talking and like toddler size lol...I have had this dream multiple times..and i dont get it. I guess its normal to dream about your ex boyfriends too..and just the other night i had a vivid dream that i was attacked by a tarantula lol...us preggos have very vivid dreams..dont worry about it!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have dreams that everyones tryin to kill me, but i tell em im pregnant and beat the living crap outta them... Its super scary! I wake up crying sometimes before i get the chance to fight back... Hope u have sweet dreams tonight. Sleep with angels.
  • Thanks. I am nervous. But part of the reason was a friend, of mine had her son at 5 months. And that was n august last yr and he still cant breathe on his own :(
  • @pregnantlettemama omg, I have awful nightmares like that, too, or that someone is trying to break in. I'm alone right now, so it really sucks.
  • I also have crazy dreams like I dreamed that my bd had two other girls nd in my dream I couldnt stop crying and hitting them it was so real oh and just last night I dreamed I was in the shower lol! I woke up and took a shower haha(: crazy dreams!
  • @heatherlynn That's funny that you mention dreaming about ex boyfriends. A couple weeks ago I was having consistent dreams every night about a different ex each night. I thought it was just because I am single and feel lonely lately haha
  • Ya im single as well. Hoping after court today my x will leave me alone
  • Ya im single as well. Hoping after court today my x will leave me alone