anybody have doubts that a baby is still in there?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Its soooooo hard not being able to feel my little butter cup. I worry that he/she is doing okay. My nausea is about gone now. Im 13 weeks today. I still pee like crazy (tmi). Sometimes im bloated and sometimes my tummy looks pre pregnancy. I wanna jump to week 20! So I can feel movements and reassure myself.

Comments

• I'm 20 wks now and I know how u feel. Until 2 days ago I couldn't feel her and my belly would go flat at night and in the mornings. But from one day to the next I feel her all the time. Don't worry in time.
  • Oh yes!!!! I felt her for awhile up until week 17 and she stopped!!! I was having issues with my transfer of doctors and so I missed an appt one month. Omg was the worst time of my life. I was crying and even lost 4 lbs because of it. I went to the ER just to hear the heart beat and she was fine. :) had an appt the next week and found out I'm having a little girl. :-D I'm now 22 wks on Friday and she won't stop kicking and I'm so happy. It'll come. This is my first pregnancy so I'm paranoid about everything. I'm just having to trust God. ;-) good luck and congrats!
    I go in 1 week for the major u/s to make sure she has no issues and make sure she is still a girl. I heard of many ppl having "girls", they get the room ready and give birth to a son. Lol!!! I will be picking gender neutral colors regardless. <3 keep us posted.
  • Yea, my biggest worries is my stomach going flat sometimes and just not feeling prego in general. I have my next prenatal appt on Monday, and can't wait!
  • Thanks @grnfish73 and @BabyComingSoon143 your encouragement is priceless. *hugs*
  • Im 18 weeks and only feel my baby occasionally haven't felt it since last thursday and saturday i got hit in the stomach. It worries me but i haven't had any cramping or bleeding.
  • @tamsy79 you are not alone!! I feel the same exact way! I think its common esp for 1st time mommies. Our protection and motherly instincts r already kicking in :) I'm 17 wks n haven't really felt movements, it will come tho. I hear the baby's hb for the first time today sooooo excited!!! But hang in there, it will all come with time just trust God that he has his hand over the baby n everything is ok :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i know what you mean!! im always counting down the days that im going back to the doctors so they can let me see my lil bby!
  • @tamsy79 I feel the same! I dont feel pregnant in general and my tummy went flat today! I'm so freaked out cuz I had a dream last night that I miscarried but then later in the dream my baby was saved and survived and I got to hold it. I'm so worried. I hope my baby is okay ); my next appointment isn't until april 20th. Tell me how your appointment goes when it comes please! Lol good luck hun!
  • edited March 2011
    omg! I'm not d only!! I was worried sick bcuz I dnt feel flutters anymor.. @babycomingsoon143 yesterday I went to d er as well.. jus wantd to knw my bby was ok. got ultrasound and bby is fine. heartbeat excellent. 15wks and sooo nervous, prayn my bby is ok throughout. its okk wit time we will get to feel the constant movements @tamsy79
  • I'm the same way. Last night my husband told me he thought I should have a bigger belly so now I'm starting to worry and can't wait for my next dr. appointment for some reassurance.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm having baby number 2 and it scares me just as much this time as last time. I can't wait to feel this baby moving. Have my scan on Monday and it defo cant come soon enough. I'm diabetic this time and apparently there are more risks.. :s
  • Those are totally normal pregnancy fears but let me reassure you, if baby was not still in there, you would most certainly know that! Baby would not just 'disappear'!! It is hard when you stop being sick and haven't started feeling baby because then you don't really feel pregnant, but there is still a baby in there. At 13 weeks you would def know if baby had come out! Good luck!
  • @CarrieLee yeah my appt is on Wednesday and its the big ultrasound one. I can't wait to see her and hear her heartbeat. It's scary to feel this way and 6 days feels like forever.
  • I feel the exact same way..almost seventeen weeks and all the first trimester blues are gone but not feeling the baby yet..freaks me out.
  • @mybabyuno the only thing that keeps me sane is putting it in Gods hands! I pray for my baby non stop. I have so much love for this little bean its unreal! Thx for your reassurance.
  • @HonestlyHopeful, girl! I'll let u know! Monday April 4 @ 10am can't come fast enough! Hahahahahaha! Lol :) @new_mommy9_21 let's be encouraged! Every twinge, twist, pain, anything, im like, oh no! My baby! I unfortunately don't think positive thoughts like" oh that's just my uterus expanding! Psssh! Lol! @gabmommy thank u! Your words are a breath of fresh air, but I'd be lying if I said I still don't check for blood when I go potty. Hahaha! Im just being honest....
  • @caitiecakes we r going to be okay. Let's keep the faith!!!
  • Huggies..thankyou! Idk how to reply with the @ sign
  • @caitiecakes just put the name of the person u want to reply to after an @ symbol :-)
  • @tamsy79 thankyou..and I was laying on my side last night and I'm pretty sure I felt the baby..but still not enough to know for sure kwim.
  • @caitiecakes U did it! Lol :-) I always wonder if what I feel is baby....but I can't be sure? The further along u get u'll know!
  • I hav yet to feel my lil on move but we will see wut happens when I go to da doctor today
  • @jazzy08 how was ur doc appt? How far along r u?
  • Yesssss! I feel that way all the time...I'm 25 weeks n haven't had sickness or nothing...I got sick only once from eating spicy buffalo wings. When I go to the doc n get ultrasounds it almost blows me away...I cry sometimes when I feel him moving..although I don't feel pregnant I kno he is in there and wouldn't trade this for nothin in the world..
  • @babyboydj at least u can feel him move. And...mmmmmm spicy buffalo wings sound tasty....
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm 17weeks & haven't been feeling pregnant for the last couple of days. It's driving me crazy! I'm so worried & I hope my jelly bean is okay. & my next doctor appointment isn't until the 19th :(
  • I stopped feeling pregnant when morning sickness stopped.. its hard for me to remember to eat right and take my vitamins because I don't feel any different... I can't wait until I feel flutter or something!
  • I had my prenatal appt today. All checked out ok. Babies there! Still hanging on! Lol :-) can't wait for my bean to kick me already!
  • @tamsy79 how far along r u??