Question? Has anyone had af while pregnant

My best friend said she had her af up until her fourth month. Ive heard a couple people say they didnt know they were pregnant until they went in labor... Just wondering because I'm ttc but I just had two X-Rays done.....

Comments

• I had mine for the first 3 months, they were shocked when I went in for my first ultrasound & told me I was 18 weeks instead of 8...I was extremely shocked.
  • That's what scares me because I thought I was having symptoms but af showed so I was like ok, I can have my X-Rays done now, since they ask could I pregnant I said no, so hopefully I'm not....and I will try again in April...... Yes my friend found out by going in for surgery or something and they did a blood test.. Thanks for the info @MomOfThree
  • My m8 went all the way to 6 months without a period any symptoms or anythimg xx
  • @justaprayeraway if you have to get any more done tell them you are having symptoms & would like a blood test to double check, if you call the hospital they might be able to give you a blood test anyway. Good luck!
  • @georgias_mummy oh really, the baby was healthy?
  • @MomOfThree Yeah you're right, I go for a MRI Monday so I will check then thanks :">