Is anyone trying or have a v-bac

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I am 11 weeks I am due oct 18th this is my 3rd baby I am hoping my doctor will let me have a v-bac I have have 2 c-section an I know after a 3rd they will not due a v-bac I just woundering if anyone has had one or is haveing one thank u

Comments

• I want a vbac this time too! I had emergency csection and am desperate for a regular birth. Fingers crossed we can
  • Whats a vbac? I'm not good with lingo
  • A v-bac is a vag birth after c-section
  • My doc wants me to have one..I had a csection last time..she said if I end up with a csection this time ill have no more chance for a vbac..I'm actually freaked out about a vbac.
  • I tried vbac for my second and ended in another emergency c section. I'm just going for scheduled c section this time. Don't want to but I really want things as smooth as possible.
  • I was always told once you have two c sections that there is no chance for a vaginal birth but every doctor is different I'm actually scared to try after a c section I want too but too many bad things can happen
  • I'm thinking of trying for a v-bac after a 36 hour labour with very little progression with my first. I really want to try and have a natural birth but am worried it will all end up the same way as before. I'm only 9 and half weeks so luckily lots of time to decide!
  • My first was a c-section and I am 'applying' for approval for a vbac. My hospital is a trauma hospital so they have a 24hr surgical ward so I kbow I can go straight into surgery if need be. I know its an increase in uterine rupture with increase c-section but I dont know how much. It depends on your inner cuts too. My doc said if its cut inside from hip to hip Im good if I am from belly button down Im not... Something with muscle healing and tears.
  • I had an emergency c-section with my first & it was really hard on me. I'm scheduled for another one this time around but deep down inside i'm hoping for v-bac, but my doctor says absolutely not. I'm just scared something will go wrong & i'll end up in the o.r. for another emergency c-section.
  • I had one actually it was a vbac and also I with natural but the natural was not my idea It just so happened that I was dilated so fast I didn't have enough time to get an epurial but my second past away at a month old but it went well for me I plan on havin another vbac this time to and I think I might go natural again but this time by choice it really wasnt that bad goin natural I just kept breathing when the contraction was comin
  • I had an emergency c-section with my first child bc I wouldn't dilate and was two days past my dd. It was heartbreaking bc I really wanted a vaginal birth. I talked to my ob about vbac and he thins its not a good idea for me and will likely end in another csection... he said it depends on the circumstances of ur csection whether he will attempt vbac...
  • I'm 11 weeks n 3 days and my son Ayden was due on Sept 4th was induced on 20th at midnight and he came the 21st at 4:42am I dialated to 8 I guess but he just wouldn't come lol so they did c-section... now they wanna do another c-section I'm kinda scared but kinda relieved cuz I don't wanna push out a baby I'm so sensitive n a baby myself n c-section wasn't that bad... kinda the easy way out and I get 2 pick the date which is pretty cool! I'm just worried bout the recovery n if they use glue or staples or... how long has it taken for u all 2 recover with ur 2nd c-section?? I'm due 18th of Oct also but ultrasound says 16th so idk which to go by pickin Oct 17th for c-sec tho :) I'm Dec 17th so I love it!
  • I was up an walking around 3 hours after my 2nd c section I went home 2day after I had her
  • Wow! Not here we stay in hospital extra 3 or 4 days which I loved never wanted 2 leave staff were awesome n took a while 2 walk n everything the 1st time...
  • Not here they get u up an them send u home I bearly got to even take a shower b4 they were tryin to send me home I think it might b because I didnt use any of the pain they keep tryin to give me so maybe they thought I could just go home
  • Wow which state is that I'm in cali n the hospital was so nice!! @3rdb
  • I am in cali to wat area r u from I am n northern cali up by chico
  • Oh cool I'm in southern by the LAX airport redondo beach... how do u feel, we r due the same exact time?? :D
  • I am feelin ok I have had bad morning sickness with this one wat r u hoping for this time
  • Oh really I haven't had it bad just not wanting 2 eat certain things just super tired! I want a girl have a boy what bout u??
  • I really want a boy I havr 2 girls but as long as it healthy is wat matters
  • i say do what you want.. if your dr.. says its OK.. there are obvious risks.. just asses your risks and how high they actually are.. and if your OK with proceeding do it.. and do some resurch... i know they do a lot of unnecessary c secs here in the first place.. ive been lucky enough not to have one .. but i know that if i did i would want a vbac.. the experience is so worth the work.. and feel like a lot of woman get cheated out of that with sketchy drs.. that want to jump at the first sign of stress.. good luck what ever you choose i hope your birth goes the way you want it..