Maternity clothes

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I was having the pregbancy frumps. Feeling icky and huge. I have been trying to squeeze into my regular clothes. Bella band. Using hair ties. Extra large shirts. And just felt eeew. I finally broke down a bought maternity clothes and wow has,my outlook changed. I feel almost cute again. Even with this big belly. Im 21 weeks along and I completley reccomend motherhood maternity. Thanks to them im going to have brighter days. I wish all of u beautiful pregnant women a wonderful pregnancy. Show off that baby bump and be proud to be a mommy. Best wishes!!

Comments

• Yeah! Good foe you. I was wearing my husbands shirts and felt just ugly. Old navy.com has pretty cute clothes for cheaper prices
  • Forever 21 has a maternity section. . .cute jeans & tops, low prices too..! :)
  • I went to tirget ,, they suck so expencive,but yesterday I went to mejors and got 6 shirts 3 pants for 40 bucks,, I wass so happy
  • I love forever 21 maternity line.... cute jeans for 13.99 and the tops are stylish too... I got a whole outfit there for under 20.00
  • Old Navy maternity is my bestest buddy- super comfy & cute! I got an outfit there on Saturday for less than $20 that made my husband do a double-take... I thought it would be a while before I could do that again! =)... I actually like my maternity clothes MORE than my regular clothes! :)
  • They r soooo comfy. Glad others r findibg great deals... Im sure u all look great it them.
  • I got maternity clothes from second hand stores, great condition got like 6 items for $30, check em out, might be surprised what you find
  • @kkmommy... I Agree! I went to Goodwill during my last pregnancy & got brand new expensive Target maternity pants with the tags still on for $6.99! I thought I couldn't beat that until I went to Old Navy clearance & got khakis for $2.98, lol! :)
  • I have tried to buy maternity clothes in my last two pregnancy and given up they say they don't have clothes that fit me I'm super small and only get big around the belly so my regular clothes don't fit so I get yoga pants and sweat pants i don't know what else to do
  • I truly think its where u buy them as in name brand. I have never been a name brand or materalistic person but I havent had any luck with target. Kohls etc....everyone has there preferences.
  • I went too motherhood maternity thats where I went first I wear 0/1 and they looked at me and sorry they don't have anything for me
  • Hmmm even their xs? I like how their sizes are xs s m l and xlg. Hopw u find something soon