anyone else due in may and already can't sleep and uncomfortable?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Soo uncomfortable emotional and can't sleep.... feels like I'm going crazy. On top of that dealing with my three y/o. Due the 19 the and it can't come fast enough! Lord give me strength! Lol.... anyone else?..

Comments

• I feel u this time can't go fast enough
  • Yes i can't sleep til 2 im just tossing and turning. Im due may 9th. Im just so ready to have my baby boy. Im tired of being preggo :/
  • I know! I don't know what's worse... the first or second trimester!? It feels like since I hit 30 weeks time slowed down! Ahhhh
  • @jasiahsMommy... I saw ur from Houston ... just moved from there to Nashville and miss it! :(
  • I haven't been able to sleep through the night for like two months now I get horrible hip pain when I lay on my sides and can't lay on my back or stomach so its very horrible especially since we won't ne sleeping through the night once she gets here either! I wish for just one night of no tossing & turning before she arrives
  • I know I am so ready to have my own body back!
  • Jessiacals200 wow all the way to nashville? I bet its nice, and yeah im in houston..its still the same lol your not missing much. Im just waiting for summer so i can go to galveston and get a tan. Im so ready to have my boy
  • i am due the 19 too! o gosh i feel like a fat cow and all i do is eat!!! i get soo sleepy after dinner...and so lazy to go walk lol...at night i hate sharing the bed with my bd...but i cant sleep with out him..lol
  • I'm due the 18th and I too am struggling to get a decent nights sleep. I ache so badly in the mornings, I feel like my hips have dislocated :-S. I'm loving being pregnant, my bump is awesome, but the aches and lack of sleep is the biggest drawback.
  • I'm due the 16 and I'm so ready to be done!!! Exhausted all the time and I have to be up at seven and get home at six.but my last say is the end of april! Yay!!!
  • I'm due may 30th... I can actually sleep throu the night its the wake up pain that gets me... leg cramp, pelvic, hips... these 9wks r gonna b a nightmare :-((