sonoline b

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so i am 9w 4d. I found the heartbeat a handful of times last week but now nothing in the past 5 days!!! Shud i b worried???

Comments

• Nope don't worry. Baby is still small right now and if it moved closer to ur back u might not be able to pick up a hb til it moves closer to ur front again. If u get any cramps or bleeding then call ur Dr or go to the ER. I didn't get one of those cuz I knew sometimes I wouldn't be able to hear him and I'd worry myself sick lol. Just wait once its bigger the hb will be more regular.
  • @kingsmama
    Thank u!! That makes me feel better!! I wish i hadn't bought the darn thing cause im a psycho on it!!! Will feel better when i go in next week and dr says everything looks good. Thanks again!! :)
  • Np hun :) glad to ease ur fears. That's the exact reason I didn't buy one myself lol. I'm just waiting until my baby is big enough to hear his hb with a stethoscope which is usually around 18 to 20 weeks. I've heard it once already but faintly and then its been like 5 days with nothing. But I'm not worried :)