WHO IS.DUE.APRIL 26

2»

Comments

• April 24 with a little girl. I have a five yr old daughter and my son will be two on April 19.
  • @imamani05 congrads n how r u goin ti do their bday parties next b/c my 3yr old girl n 1 yr old boy bday is a month apart and it was so crazy
  • Tomorrow is the 37 week mark and our babies our term. I can't wait I am so anxious. My family has been chaperone me for 4 days now LOL. I am dilated 3cm and my two older children were born in less then 2hrs of labor. Good luck to everyone
  • @jessalyn im so excited for you and a lil jealous too lol
  • @isitoveryet well every baby is different, this could be the one that throws me for a loop. Don't worry your due date is the same is mine. So you have as good of chance as me. Good luck almost there! Even though these weeks drag on!
  • @jessalyn your so right but i havent dilated any cm:( it seems like foreva
  • I had my two oldest at 38wks 5days.2nd was two hours earlier to the minute. I thought for sure he was coming early I was 3cm 90% station 2 at 36 weeks. My Dr even stripped my membranes and nothing. I have been dilated early with all 3 but they still come on their own time. Some women it just happens all at once. @isitoveryet on the brighter side you haven't had to be on bed rest.
  • @jessalyn all i can do is wait uugghh lol keep me updated on your blesSin
  • @isitoveryet you too! Spread the baby dust around. I'm over this ;) I don't ever want to be pregnant again if she was the first she would be an only child lol!
  • @jessalyn we have some stubborn divas thats it n i never wan to be like this again
  • Well early this morning @1:27am, we had our beautiful baby girl Brogan Mae 5lbs 15oz 18in she is very petite but healthy. My doc stripped my membrane at 11am kept having contractions, went to the hospital went from 3 to4cm in an hour they admitted me and my doctor broke my water. Thank god. I'm not pregnant anymore good luck to everyone
  • Lucky!! Lol nd congrats I have 21 days to go nd I'm soo ready for it to be over nd see my kicking princess lol...congrats
  • @jessalyn thats so weird i had my beautiful babygirl last night and it was natural all pain but she was worth it 6pounds and 1 ounce
  • Good luck everyone and jus remember if u feel like ur in labor dont second guess urself GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I BARELY MADE IT
  • Ill be having a c section April 18th to met my lil girl girl. My son will be 3 April 9th && my twin girls will be 1 April 16th.
  • @isitoveryet Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Our little girls must think alike. The pregnancy dust must have worked! See told you it wouldn't be long.
  • I'm due April 21 and still pregnant
  • @jessalyn yea great minds think alike
  • Due April 21st with a girl...
  • I am so ready anyone still pregnant due the 26th. I can't wait to meet my little girl