Need help telling my fiance's parents.......? :/

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Okay so here's the situation, I'm 18 my fiance is 20. When I met him I was pregnant with my son. I moved in with him at his parents house around June but I stayed with him a lot. When I lost my son in may, his parents were sympathetic but I could tell they didn't want a child around. Now I'm 14 weeks pregnant, we still haven't told them. We've been trying to save money to move out. But then I lost my job a month ago. Should be starting my new one in two weeks but since this is my second pregnancy I'm showing a lot faster and I already have a bump. And his mom has said several times she don't want to be a grandma and that "I'm smarter than to get pregnant now" and just little things like that. I'm so scared to tell his parents, plus he is a mommas boy so I think she will hate me even more for " making her baby boy grow up and be a man, and be more independent for his family now not there with mommy" I'm not sure how his dad will take it. But my parents knew the day I found out at like 5 weeks and were so excited I just don't know how much longer I can hide it. Or if we tell them and they freak out and kick us out we don't have enough money yet to leave..... I'm stuck and getting more stressed the farther I get. I know I'm running out of time. Help please...

Comments

• Your going to have to tell them since your living with them. Yeah they'll probably be mad, but it's better you tell them then have them find out cause then they will be really pissed. Don't think about it so much, just go ahead and do it. He should tell them though since their his parents.
  • I know I need to I just don't know how, what to say to them and we want to both of us but are scared for their reaction.
  • I am a few days short of 20 weeks and my bf hasn't told his parents yet. We live with them and I have two kids with an ex... its a messy situation.. so I know how u feel. My bfs parents don't want that for him yet but he's 26.. I'm 21 and they kinda look down on me but I'm stuck with them for life.
  • I mean his parents are nice and I think they like me I just know that'll change once they know and I'm terrified
  • I need help on HOW we should tell them and what we should say
  • Telling my inlaws was scary, my parents knew the dayi went to the hospital and they're more then excited i found out at 6weeks(now 30wks) but my fiance told his parents alone and his mom freaked out saying our child was an embarrassment and why would we do this and things eventually got better but thispast month we got into itbecause me and my fiance were asked to watch her adopted children which we ended up doing for 3weeks straight! Finally we said enough and stoped watching them and his mom resorted back to that we're gonna make horrible parents and that i ruined her son so she will not be invited to my baby shower in a few weeks or have anything to do with him since we're embarassments
  • That's exactly why I'm scared to tell them and I don't want him to tell them on his own I don't want them to talk shit about me while I'm not there to defend myself
  • Well we had planned on telling them together but he was asked to come over and i guess he thought time was right, its just crazy how hipocritical she is and bi-polar as hell! For some reason she has this hate for my fiance since he was young and it deff shows although she tries to deny it
  • Mines the exact opposite he is a mommas boy her pride and joy so I can only imagine her reaction and idk how to even bring it up it how you know if its a good time or anything...