The season finale to teen mom 2

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
It really pissed me off!! like these teen girls that decidd to have babies young make bad desicions and expect people to feel bad. In this day and age no one will feel bad for u bcuz ur a teen mom. Sad reality is that teen pregnancy is now the " normal". If you a teen mom phrase do right for your child whether the father is therr out not. Really on that show leah was the only one wit a happy ending...unlike the other girls. If u teen mom no criticsm but take that as your example of what not to do.....

Comments

• Janelle is so ughhhh shes a bad excuse for a parent man smh
  • i missed it but its on my dvr...lol that show is like a train wreck lol. terrible and a little sad, but you just can stop watching it!
  • She was doin good until keifer ass came along ugh and I hate her mom lol smh
  • and ur right its sad but cant stoo watching
  • chelsea is a good mom too she is there for her little girl all alone so I give it up to her really the only one that bugs me is Janelle she does not act like a mother and makes all the wrong choices she only thinks of herself not her son why would you put a dirty coker with no job and no place to live and a down right bum ahead of your beautiful little boy?! She is a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve her child! When your mom says get back with him and you will have no place to live why go back to him...girl has no brains
  • Yea janelle b trippin but chelsea livin in ahouse her father pay for and gets food for she dont work nor go to school and adam aint shit yea she b grindin my gears
  • Leah is a really good mom. I feel bad bc she has a lot on her plate but is doing the best she can. Yea chelsea free loads off her dad but at least she's not a trashy wh@re like janelle. God I can't stand her. She's a horrible excuse for a mom. Kaylin and joe just annoy me. I wish they would do a follow up in a few months, I'm currious to see how leah and the girls are
  • Joe is a damn asshole and I hate his parents too they let get away wit alot of shit.... Leah I felt bad wit the twin who was sick....the follow up is soom I seened the previews and its not good!!!!
  • Well said :)
  • I heard Leahs baby Ali has Cerbial Palsy (sp?) Poor baby! My cousin has that and can't walk and has had many surgeries so I hope that's a rumor and she is just developmentally slower
  • Honestly I think joe's parents are right for not wanting her to date somebody else while she's living in their house!
  • Poor babe. Her baby glasses are so cute.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Leah is also preggo wit a boy i was soooo happy wem she got married tooo and janelle was locked up again for jumpin another girl
  • I don't like Janelle either. She's been arrested now for the 2nd time just last weekend for fighting with one of her friends. SHe needs to just forget dating, especially that Looser Keefer and focus on being there 24/7 for her son and going to school to better her life for the 2 of them. Kailyn I don't think is a bad mother, but I do think some of her priorties aren't in the right place as far as dating goes. She too should just focus on her son and school anbd then down the road when things have settled then maybe try dating... if she even has time. Being a mom and a student and working really should leave no free time for dating. Chelsea I think is a good mom, but she is a bit spoiled. I mean when Adam just showed up at her house and walked on in she should've told him to get out, you son't live here anymore. And then threaten him with the police if he refuses. But she just sat there and then after it was all done she then calls daddy. SHe needs to listen to he dad more for the advise he has and does give her. I feel she's a bit weak when it comes to standing up for herself to Adam. Leah I think is an awesome mom and sets a good example for other teen moms too. SHe has her priorities straight. SHe is putting her girls before herself and she isn't being selfish. SHe has a great man/husband now that loves her and his babies. THey are wonderful and I wish them all the best. I hope for all these babies sake that the mothers who aren't doing what they should be doing will get their acts together. Its time to grow up and make good choices and to stand up for themselves as well as their baby's. Motherhood is hard and it only gets harder ther older they get.
  • Someone said they give it to chelsea please that girl is always looking for a pity party. She has to do nothing but take care of her daughter with help from her fam and she still can't finish school. I was a teen mom I got pregnant in my senior year at 17 I finished school getting 11 credits in half a semester with all A's and B's and went on to college and worked 2 jobs with out the babies father and barely any help from my fam. So for her to use the excuse "the baby doesn't let me study" is a crock of u know what. I can't stand people that make excuses when they have every opportunity in the world.
  • @firsttimemommytobe her mom has to do wit it
    @rachdb ur right I feel u on that one
  • Yea rrally I hate their parents they let them get away with tooooo much crap
  • I think Janelle and her mom could use some family counseling as well as Janelle getting some privatley for herself.
  • Yes they all need counseling
  • Thats true as well
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe that's no excuses for her to be a f*ck up like she is bc all those things u just mentioned happened to plus some more. I really don't have sympathy for any of these girl. Life is about over coming difficult things in life learning from them and becoming stronger from them. I've had a pretty messed up life but I don't ever play the victim card. I'm positive upbeat and if things don't go my way I keep going with a smile on my face. I've come a long way and its not bc of my "sob story" its bc I worked hard at everything I do.