What do you think is the average gain weight for around 24 weeks?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
How much has everyone gained so far?
I'm 24 weeks and 5 days and im worried about my weight since im small I don't wanna gain a lot of weight. My normal weight b4 pregancy is 106lbs now I've gain 4lbs and im freaking out cuz I don't wanna gain so much weight.

Comments

• im 21 weeks and i am still down 10+ lbs...
  • "they" say its normal to gain between 20-30 lbs during your pregnancy. you have to account for the weight of the baby, your blood increases, amniotic fluid, etc... so if you are eating right none of your weight gain is fat, its all for growing a healthy baby.
  • Oh okay thanks. I was asking cuz im worried about how much I gain.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 19 weeks-I started at 103 and im up 7 lbs. My dr saidhe wants me to gain 25-30lbs my whole pregnancy! They way I look at it is this is the one time in life I don't have tooj worry about putting on the pounds!!!
  • Im 26weeks and ive gained 20lbs ...im alot of boobs, belly, and butt,, but im only eating salads from now on
  • I'm 25 weeks and have only gained 4 pounds so far. Going to the docs next week so we'll how much more then.
  • Im 23 w 6d im stil -6 from before I was prego! I lost about 12lbs or so and just started to gain it back. This is suppose ro be when baby starts gaining weight quick! So we'll see if I do the same! Goodluck to u!
  • Ive gained 35lbs & im 35wks 3days >:p (:|
  • But I also drink alot of soda & eat out so just dont do like me
  • Im going to start walking again. My bfs mother keep telling me not to get big juz eat healthy. So im kinda angry cuz shell call my bf and ask how much I weight like seriously ur juz gona make me worried.
  • @tiff87124 Im trying I juz don't want this freakin woman to say anythin bad when I gain a lot of weight. Cuz she keep sayin remember don't get fat.
  • I'm 18 weeks and I'm still down 8 lbs but I am overweight so I'm only supposed to gain 15-20 pounds
  • I'm 32 wks and gained a total of 55lbs at first I was like OMG but I will eventually lose it
  • I'm 24 weeks and have gained 20 lbs. I started at 120 and I am now at 140. I'm definetly afraid I'm gaining too much :[