3D scann

edited March 2011 in UK
I am booking an appointment for a 3D scan tomorrow it will cost around £170.. for ten photos and a vid recording, of the scan..was wondering if anyone has had one? Or knows someone that has! Opinions please (:

Comments

• Well how many weeks are u? If ur under 20 weeks 170 is not worth it I did one one last friday for 65 $$
  • Wow that's a lot of money.. there's much cheaper places out there! How far gone are you and where you from?
  • If you are under 25 weeks id say wait. Baby is way more formed and you will get better pictures between 25 and 30 weeks. I got one at 24 weeks and one at 28 weeks. We got one good picture at 24 weeks because of how skeletal baby looks at that stage but at 28 weeks she looked plump and adorable like a baby and not an alien! Lol You are also advised to drink 64-80 ounces of water a day for at least 3-5 days before your 3d ultrasound otherwise you will have horrible pictures as well. Being very hydrated will give you a difference of good and bad pics. :) hope this helps hun.
  • I've booked it for 26 weeks I'm 22 weeks now, I'm from scunthorpe, the place I'm getting it done is at hull I've decided to get a 4D scan instead but that one costs £220..if you go on www.see-my-baby.co.uk and click package and fees you can see the prices there all very dear. Let me no if you think its worth it please I feel like I'm getting ripped of abit
  • I think you are being ripped off for sure!! 3d is pictures and 4d is just the video, it has no difference of pictures. Hope this helps hun.
  • @firsttimemummy go to leeds Im from near hull and going to leeds www.meetyourbaby.com/meet_your_baby_offers.php cheapest package £110 dearest £150 and get quite a lot also @MummyNumber3 knows one in nottingham thats quite cheap to x
  • I'm to far away from leeds and Nottingham...hull is close and MummyOfTwoPrincesses I know but the £220 one is the only way I can have a video to take home x