omg!! im 29weeks 6days and my baby is 3lbs?!

edited March 2011 in June 2011
I'm 29wks 6days and my baby is 3lbs. I wanna kno if thts big for tht amount of weeks and how many weeks r u guy and how big is the baby now!!

Comments

• A normal weight for 30 weeks is right around 3lbs. :) baby is normal hun. Im 30 weeks 2 days :)
  • I'm 20 weeks and my baby is 1 pound already, when she's only supposed to be 10 ounces...lol maybe were having big babies!?!
  • I'm 32wks and baby is 6lbs 7oz already
  • @ladiejai
    im 31weeks and I got an ultrasound two weeks ago at 29weeks my little wiggler weighed 3.3lbs , the tech told me that's in the 49 percentile . Hope that helps.:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My twins are almost 2 each at 25 weeks! I saw on "one born every minute" a lady had 8 lb twins at like 37 weeks.... that's 16 lbs of baby!!
  • My last baby I had an ultrasound @ 28 weeks and my baby weighed then 3pounds 14 ounces. She was born 12 days early and weighed at birth 9pounds &7ounces. So I think its a little on the large side but that's just by me basing it on my own experience. Even my doctor didn't think she'd be that big. He thought on the 8 pound range, but nope he was a night girl. But remember their weights can differ and ultrasound is not 100% accurate on the weight. I've heard people getting told one weight and then baby weighing completely different.
  • * oops my phone its supposed to say nope she was a big girl. :)
  • At 32 weeks our daughter was 4.7lbs. We get to find out her weight again tomorrow. Can't wait. We're taking bets with the fam. LOL
  • I am 33 weeks and mine weighs 5lbs 5ozs right now... ugh. Can you say monster?! Lol
  • edited March 2011
    Daz jus about normal. Im exactly 30 weeks today & my baby is 3lbs. Ill find out 2mrw if she gaind any weight. She shuld b a lil ova 3lbs.
  • I gave my birth to my daughter at 28 weeks exactly and she weighed 3lbs 1oz that not big at all that's just a healthy baby u got
  • well i dont know how much my baby weights not fair!
  • My last ultrasound was at 28 weeks and she was 2lbs 12ounces and in the 45percentile. I have another one next week at 33 weeks.
  • Ok wow!! Thanks ladies!!
  • I'm 28 wk 2 days I have a.doc appt tomorrow so ill update then on how big he is !! I'm so excited cnt wait to have him
  • I'm 23 weeks and don't know the weight of mine yyet I had an ultrasound at 20 weeks and they didn't say when will I find out and what do they do to tell ???
  • At 28wks they said my baby was 3 1/2lbs
  • How do yall know how big the baby is do they do us j to check or how do they know
  • At 27 weeks my boy was 3 lbs, I'm now 32 weeks but I don't know his weight at this point. My doctor says they use the measurements of the head and chest to tell how much they weigh but its not always accurate, he says that the length of the baby has some to do with the weight as well, but there is no way to tell the length of the baby with an ultrasound.
  • I'm 32 weeks and went Monday for an ultrasound. They said he was 4 pounds and in the 40th percentile.

They measure the head and abdomen circumferences.
  • I'm 18wks & my bby is 7oz. (: haaa
  • I went to the dr. Yesterday (now goin every 2 weeks) and I'm 32wks 6days and baby is now 4 pounds!!
  • At 29 weeks 1 day my baby weighed 4lbs 5oz yikes! I have another ultrasound at 36 weeks.... I wonder what the weight will b then. I have already asked my doc to induce me if this baby reaches near 9lbs. He said the earliest he would consider is 39 wks
  • I was 20 wks and was told that my baby was 1lb
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 32 weeks and they did us and said my baby boy was 4 lbs 8 oz
  • Now, I'm 34 weeks my last sonogram my princess weighs 4lbs
  • It can be off tho, be a lot. Someone on here said the u/s said her bby was 8lbs+ and her bby ended up being 6lbs....... just a little fyi :)