It's over! :'(

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I officially broke up with my jeans today! They betrayed me and wouldn't button this morning :'(

I'm making due with a hair-tie, but I'm off to Target to buy a bellaband and see if I can save our relationship :P

Comments

• Oh no! I'm afraid to try mine on. X_X
  • On booface I'm sorry... those jeans don't deserve u!!!
  • That's funny!!!! Sometimes we nee a sense of humor!!!!
  • My hair tie lasted a good month
  • edited March 2011
    @jalem darn right! I treated them so well....even had them hemmed so they could be perfect for me! Ungrateful I tell you!
  • @blueberrysmom don't do it! I hadn't worn jeans in a couple of weeks, now I wish I would have kept my leggings on!
  • Kick them to the curb it the closet and give it a few months to think about what its done to you...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aaww lmao I broke up wit my jeans 2 weeks ago
  • Haha. Oh I wish I remembered what my jeans looked like. Let alone how they felt. Lol.
  • I love my hair tie!! I'm 20 weeks and I hope we last much longer!!
  • Omg thats funny u guys
    :D and mine only fit under my huge belly hahahaa they still look good but DONT FEEL AS GOOD :/ :)
  • By the time I heard about the hair tie it was already to late :-( so now I just have ugly oversized jeans but hopefully by the time I outgrown these I will be ready for some cute maternity ones
  • too funny!!!
  • I loved my butt in jeans. Baby stole my butt and my jeans. So sad.
  • i havent worn my jeans since i was 8 weeks... they buttoned but were uncomfortable... im living in shorts (that were too big last summer) and leggings.... im barely gonna be 11 weeks!
  • I had that same problem with my first! I was broken up with them by 16 weeks. This time around im all belly but I've only gained 7lbs and im just over 30 weeks, so my jeans are being faithful to me so far ;)
  • @m2bhope why is it that ones butt vanishes tho the belly just keeps growing??? At least for me the only thing anyone notices is the giant ta tas all high and proud, lol!!
  • I'm 13wks & 3days, my jeans still fit but they're getting uncomfortable though:P
  • I will be 36 weeks tomorrow and I can still wear 3 pairs of my jeans. Feels really good. I've only gained 3.5 lbs. At the beginning I was so sick tho I lost close to 15 lbs. Baby is fine and healthy. She's living off my fat...LOL
    Love the sense of humor. I was reading it to my husband and he thought it was pretty comical too.
  • I'm just now having to start to break up with mine... only one pair left that fit.. unless I sit lol
  • I havent fit my jeans in a month and i zip them half way, leave them unbuttoned and just go like that. Idgaf wat anyone says or thinks!
  • I bought prego jeans at 6 weeks. I wanted to be as comfy as possible and get as much wear as possible out of them. Truth be told I bought 1100 of maternity clothes. Last baby last hoorah.
  • edited March 2011
    So I bought the bellaband and you van call me crazy, but I think my hair-tie works better! I tried on some maternity jeans but they made me look like I pooped my pants!!!! :'(

@jqualls I'm pretty darn jealous right now!!!! :( Lol
  • Lmao! My jeans left me A LONG time ago, if I remember correctly it was 3 months BEFORE pregnancy.