3D sono.....

When is it the best time to have them done?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay thx Hon...I had it done with my 3rd pregnancy but can't remember how far i was.
  • 22-28 weeks never after that because the baby too big and u cant see his or her beautiful face O:)
  • I did mine at 15 weeks lol she looked so fumng but cute but wen u see the pics up close and they show u and explain to u its best before 28 after that they get ready for birth and they feet legs hide the face and its bad and a waste of 200 dollars... oh yea jus to mention If u wanna do the 3d 4d sonagram and u drank alot of caffine and juice during ur pregnancy and very lil lil water durin the pregnancy well ur picx wont come out as good the more water u drank the better. Its look scary very scary wen its not clear.
  • @kerrideern lol ur so welcome
    its good experience and u will love every moment of it... And hey I heard u were from the bx? Well theres a place on middletown road that do it I went there they are legit and prices are good and reasonable and worth it
  • Lol oh sorry ur so welcome :p
  • I was looking it up and they said after 32weeks they can not see clear. I was planning on going at 30 weeks. And I did hear drink a lot of water.
  • What about just to find out the gender? If I wait until my u/s the dr office gives I have to wait until may but really dnt wanna wait tht long... I was thinking of going around 18 weeks for the 3d, so anyone know if ill be able to see at tht point?
  • My doctor just automatically did a 4D at my 12-week appointment. I didn't request it.
  • I had mine last week at 32 wks. It was very detailed and the baby was more 'baby like' at that time
  • I do ultrasounds! In general the best time is 26~30 weeks....we do them up to 32 weeks though and honestly it all depends on how much fluid is around the baby's face...one of the best 3d/4d pix I ever took was of a 41weeker with a ton of fluid around him!!!
  • My doc said 28-32 weeks